Stuffy Nose

gixxgirl06

Reaction score
Ok, is it just me or does this happen to all pregnant women.
I have been getting alot of stuffy noses. It's like I can't breath & it happens though mostly at night, & every night lately.

yep! Its one of those wonderful things from being pregnant!

me too! But, they have been harvesting near me, so I'm not sure if it's just the dust in the air :s

Ive heard this is really common due to the increasing hormone levels. I am the opposite, I have had a really runny nose!

This was my first symptom of being pregnant. They say all our mucus glands swell when pregnant including the ones in our noses. I'm sitting her sniffling away as I type to you. I heard it lasts a while. Grreeeeeaaaattt lol.

I get this some times at night. I've just been attributing it to my seasonal allergies. Guess I was wrong, or at least partly wrong.

OMG really???!!!!
i honestly thought i had a HORRIBLE cold...

If its related to pregnancy.. im happy :)

Great :)
I think a few days after i got my BFP i got this 'cold' and yes.. every night and every morning its the same...

wow.. this site surprises me everyday :)

very useful post, thanks gixxgirl06.

xxxxx

i got a really stuffy nose, its partiuclarly worse on a morning,. sometimes feel like i cant breathe!xx

mine is making me snore as I can't breathe right! Nice!

my nose has been stuffy for the past week and i cant stop sneezing

oh i have this :( i had the most upsetting awful dream last night where i was hysterical crying screaming and struggling to breathe.. but i was blocked up in real life hence my dream haha, i feel fine during the days its only when im asleep im blocked! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->