Stupid body!

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by missmarls, Oct 22, 2008.

1. missmarls

missmarls Well-Known Member

So here I was all excited about my first cycle after lap/dye/D&C and I ovulated Sat/Sun and then today cd15, my temp dropped and I've started bleeding!!! WTF? I am wondering if I can trade in my body for a newer model that works! I'm so close to just throwing in the towel:cry:
    Has anyone out there had a D&C and know if this is normal? It will be six weeks on Tues since I had it done.
    Rant over.

2. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

i ad dnc mar 26 and got "proper" af 2may...in between i was bleeding, it stopped n started again,and i did phone ask if this was normal and was told yeh ! best of luck hun x

3. Beckic

Beckic TTC no 1

Oh honey (sorry - i sent you a PM before i read this) - is it definitely proper bleeding honey - or could it be implantation?
    Do you usually get AF so early?

I so wanted this to be your month.

Sending you lots of :hug::hug::hug:

Bx x

4. lonate

lonate TTC #1 for 2 years

Oh I am so sorry hun... :hug: Like Beckic said, is it full-flow or just spotting? If spotting then it could possibley be implantation bleeding...

:hugs:

5. missmarls

Hi ladies,
    Definately not spotting...not heavy bleeding but, bleeding :(
    I'm so frustrated, and my Dr. appt isn't until next Friday. It figures, I finally got my paws on some preseed, and hubby and I restrained ourselves and only BD every other day. I thought my luck was finally turning. Oh well, enough with my pity party...how are you doing Beckic and Lonate? Working on that BFP?

6. Beckic

Beckic TTC no 1

:hug::hug::hug:
    i'm so sorry sweetie.
    Hope next week goes speedy for you - and keep me posted on what the doctor says.

bx x x

7. lonate

lonate TTC #1 for 2 years

I'm so sorry hun :hugs:. I HATE THE EVIL :witch:!!! OH and as for me, I tested yesterday at 10dpo and :bfn: so I think I am out this cycle. I don't think I am gonna POAS anymore because it is too devastating each time. I guess I will just wait for the evil :witch: to arrive.

:hug: --Lesley

8. missmarls

Lonate,
    Don't count yourself out yet! I'm feeling a bit better today after a pep talk with my mom :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I haven't POAS in soooo long...I found it way too devastating to see the BFN.
    Thank god for my DH and my pets...without them I would likely go insane!

9. Beckic

Beckic TTC no 1

Glad you are feeling better Miss - I am having cuddles from my cat as I type - they definitely keep me from going mad (just stupidly watched a baby program on the discovery channel and made myself upset - dont knwo why i do it to myself).

lonate - please dont give up hope hun - it could just be too early to test? keeping everything crossed for you.

bx x x:hugs: