stupid, but

beancounter

Reaction score
going to my first antenatal yoga session now, and I feel nervous :blush:
I hope people are nice:blush:

Am sure they will be lovely, hun :hugs: Understand you feeling nervous though. I keep meaning to start aquanatal classes, but I'm a big chicken!

Have fun hun :) . You stretch away and feel proud .
I dont even know where my feet are at the moment **Tries looking down**lol . Good luck . xx .

My friend went to pregnancy yoga classes and she made some rally good friends. Im sure it will be fine. xx

well I did it :D
I was late, because I had a nosebleed, and I have another now :(
but the actually class was fine. I might do something radical like talk to someone next time :blush:

Oooh, you're brave.

Last time i tried yoga it was that 'hot' yoga where you do it in a room with a load of sweaty fit people at a temp of over 100 degrees.

I sweated so much in the first ten minutes that i couldn;t see out of my eyes and had to leave the class before i fainted. Everyone stared at me, all red face and sweat patches, as i made my swift exit. AND it cost me £15. AND i was wearing a bloomin' leotard (never again..)

I'm sure you'll have a blast. I've not taken any classes, but any of my friends who have taken prenatal yoga has absolutely loved it.
And Annabanana, let me know how aquanatal goes for you, I've been thinking about it myself.

Oooh, you're brave.

Last time i tried yoga it was that 'hot' yoga where you do it in a room with a load of sweaty fit people at a temp of over 100 degrees.

I sweated so much in the first ten minutes that i couldn;t see out of my eyes and had to leave the class before i fainted. Everyone stared at me, all red face and sweat patches, as i made my swift exit. AND it cost me £15. AND i was wearing a bloomin' leotard (never again..)

i think you would find pregnancy yoga a far cry from bikram (who is, by the way, quite insane) it was all sitting around on bouncy balls :happydance: Though I guess I shouldn't tell you that if you were on bed rest..

i hope you do go to aquanatal anna, though i have to say it a relieve that im not the only person who gets worked up about going to a new exercise class!

I really want to join yoga classes and aquanatal classes ! :)

Glad you had a good time x

Oooh, you're brave.

I did one of those classes in Chiswick once - I thought I was gonna die! I was literally POURING sweat! I wouldn't do it again - I don't have my own mat and I have no idea how many sweaty crotches have been on the ones they provide!

I really want to join a yoga or aquanatal class but there aren't any near me i don't think. will check with my mw i think!!
does anyone know if normal aqua aerobics is safe for us to do?
glad you enjoyed it chick - well done. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->