• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Stupid cheap tests

I see it too! But not anymore :( I’ve just been to the shops but they don’t seem to sell FRER there anymore. I did get one more box of home brand tests tho so I might try once more tomorrow before I give up

You are still very early and it could be the start of your + FX xoxo

Another day, another bfn! I think all we’ve seen here is some bad evaps on some cheap tests. 10dpo today I think now so I’ll give testing a rest for a while now unless AF is late or something. Thanks all :)

40553D07-FB54-420E-A2A0-A5D528DB0E6A.jpg

Was at a different shop and saw some FRER so I grabbed one (just to be extra sure). And of course something keeps catching my eye now :dohh:

A18B08B5-2F4C-4DAC-ABA8-248CE4D48220.jpg
3C1E3340-4E9A-455C-B160-C308BE1A9AAD.jpg

Somethings catching my eye on the bottom pic. Fingers crossed!

Ahhh just had a tiny bit of spotting when I wiped. Well I don’t know if I’d even call it spotting. More like brown/pink tinged cm. less than a pea sized amount. I wouldn’t have even notices if not ttc. Will see if it continues/get heavier tomorrow :coffee:

No more spotting. Back to creamy cm and feeling nauseous this morning. Tempted to test again :dohh:

If that spot of pink last night was implantation bleeding then it would probably take a couple of days to show on a test tho right?

Ok I did another FRER and it looks similar to yesterday’s. BFN but something still catching my eye :coffee:

Still no more spotting. AF due over the weekend although cycles aren’t super regular

Ok here’s today’s test

3E4A5BFC-2A20-4883-BE08-2172BD2C78C8.jpg

I know there’s a line but pretty sure it’s another dodgy test and a bad evap line. Another home brand test and similar result as the first one I took - at first a purple smudge appeared at the start of the test and then the dye completely stopped running and the rest of the test remained stark white. No control line nothing for over ten minutes. Then I pulled he test apart and shaked it around and put it back together and then another 5 minutes later this started to appear. This photo taken at 20 minutes.

Annoying and still unsure. One more test tonight/tomorrow. Fingers crossed it works and clears this evap up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"