Stupid clocks!...been up since 6am!

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Because the clocks went back...which one of you ladies got a nice early morning...:)

ive been up since 6.30... try telling the kids that its not time to get up yet!

We've been up since 4.50 as my son was wide awake! Oh well he will be tired tonight :)

tell me about it!! i've been up since before 6am. james and maddi are still asleep!!!

I got up at 9 but I didn't go bed till 4, I hate it when you cant get to sleep

Been up since 6am too..... telling a baby of 5 weeks to sleep another hour just aint happening lol xxxx yaawnnnnnnnnn

wasnt too bad for me 7.30!!!!! mind you callum woke up at 5 but managed to get him back to sleep.

God i wish Ethan would of gone back to sleep, but nope he is wide awake :( I suppose it does mean i get more cuddles today than normal :D

Sods law I'm awake with belly ache and everyone is still in land of nod.My youngest never sleeps past 8 and technically it's 9.Why does it alwys happen when I'm awake boo hoo.It does mess the routine up alot though so hopefully this way it won't affect her.How you all coping?

I've had enough coffee to wake the whole street! so i'm ok lol. I'm sure later i might start feeling it though.

Sorry you have belly ache 4thbump :hugs: typical though for us mum's.. when the kids sleep we suffer!

I got up at 9 in my eyes like my clock said :mrgreen: - had the same sleep as I did the night before so has Moo who happens to be still in bed lol So Mummy up before her. I'll change my clocks later on :D

7am !! hate it when clocks r put bk n forth :( well it doesnt make a difference2 gary or olly there still in bed anyways :( (wish i was!)

Oh wobbles you are so lucky. My son is sat here all chirpy as if its nothing getting up at 5am! I think another coffee might be in order.

wobbles i think its such a good idea to put them back later on in the day, i'm really suffering for it now :sleep:

Yup Anna got up and hour earlier... Fortunately for me, that only means she got up at 9am instead of 10! :D

I only realised the time just now as when I woke up, my clock said 10:00, which seemed about right... only when I got up and logged on, my computer said 9:30! I only remembered why when I read this thread :dohh: lol Time to go change all the clocks and phones.....

Urgghhhh, I stayed over a friend's last night, in a really cold room where the curtains don't close...so I was up at 7:15am, although didn't realise until I text my friend in the room next to me and he was replying an hour earlier than I was sending my texts!!!

xx

I usually get up at 6 a.m. now it's 5.30 and I'm on here! :hissy: Stupid clocks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->