Stupid clocks!...been up since 6am!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by LaDY, Oct 26, 2008.

1. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

Because the clocks went back...which one of you ladies got a nice early morning...:)

2. AnnaBanana9

AnnaBanana9 Mummy

Same for me - I've been up since 5:30am :hissy:

3. Tezzy

Tezzy Mum of 2 TTCAL

ive been up since 6.30... try telling the kids that its not time to get up yet!

4. baby.love

baby.love Guest

We've been up since 4.50 as my son was wide awake! Oh well he will be tired tonight :)

5. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

tell me about it!! i've been up since before 6am. james and maddi are still asleep!!!

6. I got up at 9 but I didn't go bed till 4, I hate it when you cant get to sleep

7. Donna79x

Donna79x Mummy to Rihanna Paige x

Been up since 6am too..... telling a baby of 5 weeks to sleep another hour just aint happening lol xxxx yaawnnnnnnnnn

8. lorrilou

lorrilou Well-Known Member

wasnt too bad for me 7.30!!!!! mind you callum woke up at 5 but managed to get him back to sleep.

9. baby.love

baby.love Guest

God i wish Ethan would of gone back to sleep, but nope he is wide awake :( I suppose it does mean i get more cuddles today than normal :D

10. Eoz

Eoz Mummy of 5! Eeek!

Sods law I'm awake with belly ache and everyone is still in land of nod.My youngest never sleeps past 8 and technically it's 9.Why does it alwys happen when I'm awake boo hoo.It does mess the routine up alot though so hopefully this way it won't affect her.How you all coping?

11. baby.love

baby.love Guest

I've had enough coffee to wake the whole street! so i'm ok lol. I'm sure later i might start feeling it though.

Sorry you have belly ache 4thbump :hugs: typical though for us mum's.. when the kids sleep we suffer!

12. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

I got up at 9 in my eyes like my clock said :mrgreen: - had the same sleep as I did the night before so has Moo who happens to be still in bed lol So Mummy up before her. I'll change my clocks later on :D

13. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

7am !! hate it when clocks r put bk n forth :( well it doesnt make a difference2 gary or olly there still in bed anyways :( (wish i was!)

14. baby.love

baby.love Guest

Oh wobbles you are so lucky. My son is sat here all chirpy as if its nothing getting up at 5am! I think another coffee might be in order.

15. hotsexymum

hotsexymum mum of 4

i have just got up now 8.40 am

16. oOKayOo

oOKayOo Well-Known Member

wasnt bad for me i got up at 8:00 !

17. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

wobbles i think its such a good idea to put them back later on in the day, i'm really suffering for it now :sleep:

18. TashaAndBump

TashaAndBump Guest

Yup Anna got up and hour earlier... Fortunately for me, that only means she got up at 9am instead of 10! :D

I only realised the time just now as when I woke up, my clock said 10:00, which seemed about right... only when I got up and logged on, my computer said 9:30! I only remembered why when I read this thread :dohh: lol Time to go change all the clocks and phones.....

19. nightkd

nightkd Mum to two!

Urgghhhh, I stayed over a friend's last night, in a really cold room where the curtains don't close...so I was up at 7:15am, although didn't realise until I text my friend in the room next to me and he was replying an hour earlier than I was sending my texts!!!

xx

20. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

I usually get up at 6 a.m. now it's 5.30 and I'm on here! :hissy: Stupid clocks!