Stupid Cow!! And a bit of cuteness!

A

AppleBlossom

I was on my way to take Grace to the park and was pushing the pram round a corner of a very narrow pavement when some stupid cow comes flying up the road in her car and almost ploughs us down on the kerb because she was texting and had NO hands on the steering wheel and then she gave me this filthy look like it was MY fault!!! Stupid bitch! Wish I'd gotten her reg number!

On a lighter note, while I was in the park there was this little lad next to me, must have been about 9, telling his mate that he was going to live till he was 111 unless they made a 'live forever' potion, and the way he plans to live is become a succesfull business man but live in a box on the street outside a chippy so that he doesn't have to spend his money on a mortgage or rent and he can just eat whatever gets dropped/thrown out by the chippy, that way when he is 111 he will be really rich (swear to god, all his words!)

Ahh to be a kid again, such aspirations!

Silly cow!!

And bless the kids!! Out of the mouths of babes......

xxx

I hate drivers like that! No consideration for the others lives their putting in danger!

That is the cutest thing i've heard in a long time!! To be young free n careless!

Stupid bloody woman! :hissy:

But Aw..How sweet was what that little boy said..I would love to be a child again, like no worries and everything! :cloud9:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->