Stupid Doctor - update page 6

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
well I was just up with my doctor and I asked him about the fact that I was only bleeding for a few hours around the time I was due my period. He said hes ot sure if this is normal or if I should count it as a period as hes not an expert on periods!!!! it was like he was rushing me out the door he didnt do any tests or anything on me. What do you girls think? would you count it as a period or not? Im too scared to test as I dont want to get another BFP

Hi there. Don't really know what to suggest, but if your periods are usually longer and this ws out of the ordinary for you, I would test. If it is negative I would make another appointment to see someone else. Normally doctors would tell you to come in if there is anything out of the ordinary going on so sounds like you have a very unsympathetic one! Sorry couldn't be more help!

Unless you normall only bleed a few hours (which I assume you don't or you wouldn't be posting this :) ) I def think you should test!! :dust:

I have ordered some tests so they should get here buy the end of the week. is there any other signs i should be looking out for?

well I was just up with my doctor and I asked him about the fact that I was only bleeding for a few hours around the time I was due my period. He said hes ot sure if this is normal or if I should count it as a period as hes not an expert on periods!!!! it was like he was rushing me out the door he didnt do any tests or anything on me. What do you girls think? would you count it as a period or not? Im too scared to test as I dont want to get another BFP

Did you mean to say you don't want another BFP...wasn't sure if you were hoping to be preg or not....sorry. Anyway, you may or may not have any other signs, but as your mood logo says your tired!:sleep: that's a sign. Hope your tests come soon and you can know either way!

your doc sounds like an @ss, you should deffo get a new one!! I prefer a female OB, that has children and is between the age of 30-45. kinda picky i know, but i'm picky about anyone else that gets near my who-ha, why not the person who is supposed to keep it safe!?

Sometimes when it comes to doctors you need to state exactly what you want. For example, you need to tell him about your irregular bleeding and asking him "Do i count this as my period?" If he replies that hes not sure, then you need to tell him (not ask) to do what he can to find out, and if he cant answer your questions to your satisfaction, to refer you to someone who can, even if its just another GP. Also, if you go again, get them to test you with a urine test. That way its free!
I think even with non pregnancy stuff you need to be very direct with doctors these days. GP's are under much pressure to get you in and out in as little time possible, and happily charge you your $50 for their 5 mins. You need to demand what you want, and make sure they understand that you wont leave till your satisfied. Dont feel scared to ask that they explain things to you better. Thats their job!

were i live there is only two doctors, my doctor who is in his 30s and an 70 year old man who i wouldnt feel comfortable discussing this with. there does be a nurse there two times a week but she is usally booked up with kids and doing the injections that you can never get an appointment to see her. My doctor told me that I should not come back to see him untill after i go see the gyno which is not until next month

Yea - your doctor sounds like a right idiot. Family planning is the basics !!
They should've covered that on day 1.

I'd test - just a tiny bleed like that is unusual - but highly usual if you're PG.
:test: xxx

huns i woul defo test as with my first baby i neer found out i was even preg till gone 15 weeks as i had periods like what u had for 3 months b4 i missed one so it defo usual for preg but not for normal af though so defo se docs is u get bfn babes keep us posted let us know when test come and we can all stand by and wait for ur result xxx fingers crossed hunny, also was the blood really red and watery or darker browish...sorry xxxx

thanks thats great to hear. it started off really red and watery but as it stopping it turned a light brown. is this a good sign?

can it be implantation if it has happened the last two months?

i also read somewere else that pregnancy can effect your contact lenses. is this true? mine have been very dry and sore, one even fell out of my eye while i was in the cinema. this is unusual for me....

oh huns defo test and yes being preg can makes eyes dry which will then affect contact lenses, have the tests arrived yet? which did u order hunny xxxx the internet cheapies or frer xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->