Stupid Doctor - update page 6

Fx for you hun!!! RE the uncomfortable sex- when I was pg it felt that way, like he was hitting things differently... And as far as your other signs-they sound v promsing!!! :dust:!!!

Thank you. Iv never had the uncomfortable sex before so thought it could be a sign so glad you had it too x x

ok so im still waiting on my tests to come I got an email on tuesday saying they were being sent out yesterday(15th) even tho i ordered them last week!!! well since tuesday iv been feeling like im geting a kidney infection. Downstairs is very sensitive and i feel like i need to pee all the time but not much comes out lol do you think its a symptom or just a kidney infection?? iv been drinking lots of cranberry just just incase its an infection

Ohh that's no good! Your doctors office sounds really discombobulated, and unorganized. I really hope you are not getting an infection, but I would have to say if it burns when you go, and you feel like you have to go very often it may be an infection. You really should be seen for that! Those are so dangerous!
Remind me again- did you see a GP or a GYN? I would highly suggest the later for all female related issues. I don't even have a GP at the moment, just a GYN.
Get healthy woman!!! :hugs:

i ordered the tests from ebay!! no its doesnt sting when i pee. its just after i pee about 10 mins later i feel like i have to go again but thats not everytime i go. i went to see my GP but hes usless and i can never get an appointment to see the nurse as she deals mostly with kids and theres no female doctor. i have an appointment with the gyno next month

Hi i have just read through your post and it sounds really promising! I can't wait to hear how you get on x

Hi i have just read through your post and it sounds really promising! I can't wait to hear how you get on x

hopefully ill be able to tell you all tomorrow if my tests arrive :hissy:

still waiting on th tests to arrive should be here tomorow hopefull. if not ill be getting onto the people whom i bought them from

hey
iv just read thru your thread hun and your doctors sound awfull!!! i really hope you get your tests today and that you get a shiney :Bfp: ill be checking up later!!

As for me im 24dpo still no AF and lots of :bfn:s so how knows this baby making lark is defo stressful for us all.

Lots of :hug: and :dust: for you chick good luck!!

Gawd. Can't bear the suspense!!

Good luck!! All sounds really promising!!

xx

thanks everyone and Daisymomma hope you get your BFP soon xxx

well... did you get your tests today? x

hey the tests arrived this morning but i was in college so didnt get the chance to test first thing. im just home now and took a test at 5.30 pm and it was a BFN :(

do you think I took it to late in the evening?

boobs have started to be really sore again today and AF not due till next week

Humm. Not sure! How many dpo are you? Maybe it is still early..

im not sure how many days but i tested again this morning and there was a second pink line but it was really light so im not going to count that as my BFP untill or if it get darker

im not sure how many days but i tested again this morning and there was a second pink line but it was really light so im not going to count that as my BFP untill or if it get darker

I hope this is the beginning of your miracle on its way! That is so exciting!:happydance::happydance:

This sounds good, wait another couple of days and test again

Good luck x x

When is AF due?

I didn't know how many dpo I was either, but got a BFN a few days before AF was due, and a BFP a few days after!

FX for you x

hiya chick just been reading through all the comments on here i was having the same problem with my doctor he was an utter idiot im now having a scan on 27th april which i am very nervous about i just hope there is a baby in there ....... i came off the pill last october and was not intendin on having a baby but it wud be nice to have one tho ......the best thing to do is do a doctors pregnancy test they send theres to a lab or ask for a blood test they am more accurate let me know how it goes xxxx

thanks everyone. AF is due next thursday but hopefully she stays away.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->