stupid doctor!!!!

twinkletoes

Reaction score
ive got postnatal depression and i was origionally on citalopram for it but they were'nt working. so i went to the doctors to get some other meds. i am really upset about this...

the doctor asked me if i work and said no, so she said maybe i should get up of my backside and get a job. that way id feel better about myself.
and she also said i wouldnt have got PND if i had kept my legs shut in the first place!

im totally disgusted. doctors are supposed to help people not make them feel 10 times worse! ive put in a formal complaint, but i ran home and cried :(

Oh my god that is hideous!! Icant believe a professional being so rude and stupid. I didnt quite understand your post, do you put in a complaint? If got be sure that you do, as someone like this should NOT be treating people.

so she said maybe i should get up of my backside and get a job

i wouldnt have got PND if i had kept my legs shut in the first place!

:shock: did she use them words?

or say it in a better way?

nope she used them words exactly!!

sorry if you didnt understand it, i was in a state of shock, anger, upset........

yes i have put in a formal complaint

:shock: she acually said
"if you had kept your legs shut you wouldnt have pnd?"

omg ! :shock:

yes becauses i wouldnt have got pregnant then. i think the doc may get struck off u know, coz ive just been talking to a mate and shes VERY good friends with the surgery receptionist. and apparently alot of people have complained about that doctor, and shes only been there 3 weeks!!!

The problem is the bint might deny it! :twisted: That is f*cking shocking :twisted:

she probably will deny it, but i dont know how it'll work out if alot of people have made complaints. anyway, she can deny it all she likes i am NOT seeing her again, nor are my children. if she was the only doctor available and it was urgent id rather go to A&E

TAHTS IS DISGIUETING HOW DARE SHE TEL U KEEP UR LEGS SHUT SHE SHOULD BE PLEASE TAHT U ADMIT THAT U HAVE PND AND U WANT HELP TEL HER GO FUCK HERSELF THAT IS PROBABLY WHAT SHE NEEDS A GOOD FUCK

glad it made u smile doctors piss me off aaaahhhhhhhhh hope ur ok now if need to talk no doubt someone her can help u if even its a moan make sure ur purce (sp) the formal complaint all the way BITCH that she is

oh dont you worry, im taking the complaint as far as i can.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->