• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

stupid extra cleavage

magicbubble

Reaction score
seriously those women who have been asking why their boobies are no bigger - think yourselves lucky!

yesterday i had been gardening. i took my bra off for a bath later and you should have seen all the mud that came out of it. i was like 'how in the world did that get down there???'

today i was eating a biscuit and completely lost any crumbs i dropped. silly cleavage. please someone send it back to whereever it came from? i dont want it :lol:

I love the fact my boobs are much bigger, Apart from the losing things part lol.
I dropped a baked bean down there 2 days ago do you think i could find it? Noope. It ended up by my armpit i was so confused lol.
I make myself jig just to watch them wobble aha.
I'm easily amused you see aha,.
My partner doesnt like big boobs so there all mine. Mwahahaha.

I think ill be in your situation if they got any bigger, Don't think id be able to cope aha.

Ooooo folding your arms aswell!! Impossible,
Iv never been big chested but I'm now a 34DD everytime i move I'm like whaaaaa look at these babies go lol.
Ill have some of yours if you want me tooo :D
x

Haha I hate my overly huge boobs. I was a 38GG pre pregnancy at 19, and god knows what I am now because none of my bras fit. Can we say backache!
And I find all sorts in my bra. So annoying! x

My breasts werent small to begin with, I say just right (could use a lift ;) ) but since getting prego have BLOWN up. Old bras dont fit so I bought a couple new ones that now dont fit so I wear alot of sports bras or older bras that keep my boobs touching so talk about BOOB SWEAT :haha: I cant put lotion on then put on a bra cause I hate how moist they feel on each other.

Yup boob sweat.! so attractive haha. I want someone to shrink my boobies please. Not just the backache but the comments I've had since I was quite young are getting so irratating and old now.

Seriously, I know how you feel!

I was a C/almost D pre-pregnancy... and when I tried to find a maternity bra I was in between an E/F!!!!!! I was HORRIFIED! And the lady helping me at the store told me that after the birth they'll only get bigger. Crazy!

I was happy with my size to begin with, and will be happy once they're a little 'normal' again as well :haha:

I love the fact my boobs are much bigger, Apart from the losing things part lol.
I dropped a baked bean down there 2 days ago do you think i could find it? Noope. It ended up by my armpit i was so confused lol.

I think ill be in your situation if they got any bigger, Don't think id be able to cope aha.

Iv never been big chested but I'm now a 34DD everytime i move I'm like whaaaaa look at these babies go lol.
x

Thank you, I nearly spat my drink out laughing at the baked bean thing xD

My boobs have gone from a large 34D to 34E now... OH loves it of course and me changing tops will have him running from the next room to watch.

I really don't like being sweaty, they're so squished up together that it's just horrible.

My boobs are big, sore and tender and are actually a bigger pain to dress than my increasing bump. :)

x

Thank you, I nearly spat my drink out laughing at the baked bean thing xD

My boobs have gone from a large 34D to 34E now... OH loves it of course and me changing tops will have him running from the next room to watch.

I really don't like being sweaty, they're so squished up together that it's just horrible.

See why can't my OH love big boobs? Hes a legs man! Silly kn0b3nd lol.
Duno wether I'm gunna get kicked for using a naughty word but ah well :D
34E? jebus! backache much?

I sweat most under my boobies and just at the bottle of my booby crack they end up looking like a fat mans bum!

I feel the same mine look stupid in tops because they are so big! i have a nice little bump and a massive pair of boobs i look out of proportion although the OH thinks there better! x

yikes, don't get me started on mine

was a 32E already on a slim frame and now my bra needs a medal just for coping!

Seriously need to go get fitted properly and some new bras...

My boobs were way too big to begin with... and they're gigantic now :(

I had an ice cream cone with jimmies the other day, and they kept falling down my shirt. It was really annoying and FOB and my friends thought it was hilarious.

i keep getting told my boobs are as big as my bump!
i was a 38G pre pregnancy and im now up to a 38J and still growing:holly:

MommyToBeRach- I was 38GG pre pregnancy and my OH never particularly loved my boobies so now they're even bigger I don't think he even notices.. He's more of a bum man. Lucky for him this pregnancy has given me an even fatter arse. That he enjoys staring at. haha.
"I sweat most under my boobies and just at the bottle of my booby crack they end up looking like a fat mans bum!"
That made me: :rofl:

CS_and_bump- I know what you mean and because mine are big they make my bump look smaller! x

Anderson8- Very similar size to me pre pregnancy so i'm guessing as none of my bras fit anymore I must be close to the size you're at now!

lol this is funny... where complaining about having big boobs....

Im a D and was always happy with it... they did not really get any bigger but theres getting rounders...like a grapefruit... so much ive been asked if they where fake..haha

as for getting crumbs in there... yeah.... if you go at the movies beware of popcorn..lol

x

This made me giggle :haha:

I was only a 32B pre-pregnancy, up from an A!! I don't know what they are now but I DO know I need new bras asap. They are at least a C now :happydance: back to their size before my first son, woohoo! I love it, keep peeking down my top and admiring them whilst getting undressed. I actually have a cleavage, it's amazing.

i love this post! made me laugh!

i have 40E and i hate them!! after having 2 kiddies already they are a bit saggy and i get some terrible rashes under my boobs! it is theeeee sorest thing ever, and sweating just makes them worse :( x

hahaha... so glad that I'm not the only one not enjoying the growing boobies. I have always been very large chested, and its only getting worse... I haven't been measured yet, and I don't even want to know what I'm at now!!

Not to mention my nipples have gotten ENORMOUS!!! Holy jesus... go away monstrous nipples, the ones I already had should be sufficient for breast feeding!!

This thread has made me giggle and cheered me up so much, so for that I thank you ladies. x

seriously those women who have been asking why their boobies are no bigger - think yourselves lucky!

yesterday i had been gardening. i took my bra off for a bath later and you should have seen all the mud that came out of it. i was like 'how in the world did that get down there???'

today i was eating a biscuit and completely lost any crumbs i dropped. silly cleavage. please someone send it back to whereever it came from? i dont want it :lol:

I'm like that pre-pregnancy, 30 GG, my husband's thinks it's hilarious to throw popcorn down there when we're in the cinema! :haha: They are definitely getting even bigger now though, hope they don't grow too much bigger, I think an H will be plenty big enough for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"