stupid extra cleavage

My boobs weren't small to begin with, but I loved them just the way they were- I always said it they were the only part of my body I was happy with. Not toooo big, not too small, just right. (I am the Goldilocks of boobs, apparently.)

Then I got pregnant, and within the first two months, they'd grown a SIZE. Then they just kept growing. What started out as small D's are now Gs. THAT IS REALLY BIG. You can't tell I'm pregnant most of the time, because my freakin' boobs stick out further than the baby bump, and with most shirts, the fabric hangs down off of the boobs and hides the bump! It's driving me crazy.

Now my back hurts, I've had to buy new bras, and they KEEP GETTING IN THE WAY. I had to buy a sleeping bra, because I was getting them caught under myself when I was sleeping- I didn't even know that was possible. Most of my clothes don't fit, and it's hard to find shirts that are 'fitted' and show off the fact that I have a bump but don't make me look like Boobarella.

The other day, we were out to dinner, and I reached across the table to hand someone something, and my boob ended up in my plate of food- I had salad dressing all over the front of my shirt. I can't even keep track of where they are anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->