stupid false positive

emily3399

3 dd's expecting #4:)
Reaction score
Hi had nexplanon removed on 18th and no af since removal and no bfp on opk so decided to do hpt and bfn 2 days ago with ic , did one last night and bfp but then bfn this morning so a dodgy test so gutted as I was really excited hoping for a darker line as last nights was faint but there anyway af would be due about 4th so hopefully it will arrive so I can get a proper plan into place :(

I had a false positive a couple of months after coming off nexplanon. Its absolutely devastating isnt it :( sorry :hugs:

Yes it is :( how long did it take before you had your first af x

I had a false positive a few weeks ago :(. I was on the pill beforehand and I think I had a 54 day cycle or something ridiculous. :hugs:

Just under 6 months. I had it removed April 17 last year and first AF started on October 1st (though I did take 1500mg of dong quai and 1600mg of vitex for 3 days before hand so I think I induced it) then I had a 52 day anovulatory cycle and a 45 day anovulatory one then 23 days 21 days and 23 days again. I now ovulate again but around CD6 with a 17 day LP, though I have always had a long LP :)

hope you get your AF or BFP soon!

it also makes you have pregnancy symptoms when you have it removed i was so convinced i was pregnant until i read it gives you symptoms x

Yup me too! About a month after, exactly when pregnancy symptoms would be showing, I was so convinced I was on the baby train.

Ive just started with thrush too yesterday so thought ooh another reason I could be pregnant but its obviously just the hormones settling after nexplanon removal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->