Stupid friends forgot my birthday

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
:coffee: im just sat waiting now lol stupid friends. Mind one is in London seeing her mother, one has just had a baby and one is a paralegal for human rights and immigration and has to talk to the Syrian refugees every day... I suppose they are allowed to forget. We are adults.
Did I mention before I'm overly emotional right now:haha:
Atleast my OH has remembered and got me beautiful flowers, that's all I ever want and my DD has told me she plans on covering the house with my pictures and making me a cake. She's only four bless her.

Happy birthday! 👍🎂🎁🎈

Awww, happy birthday 🎁🎈🎂🌠

Happy birthday! Everyone forgot my birthday 2 weeks ago too... o well :/

haha I'm a moron, they didn't forget I got loads of messages and cards at about 10. Apparently people without children get to sleep past 6am on a Saturday. I didn't know that lmao.

Happy Birthday!! If it makes you feel better, my mom forgot my bday in June.

Mac1979 oh dear, my mum constantly calls me by my sisters (or her dogs) name and she only remembered my birthday when it dropped up on Facebook. Aren't mums lovely!

Happy Belated Birthday! :)

My 30th was 2 days ago.. my oh forgot. no card nothing. He didn't even get me a card from my girls ( 1 & 3). I got a card from my mum, aunt, cousin and best friend who's miles away so that's something :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->