Stupid Google ! :(

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
i dont know why i do it, my mum tells me not too and so does OH but when im bored i look things up on google and end up shitting myself coz of what i have read! this morn i av been lookin up identical twins AGAIN lol

and found out that.......

there is 4 types of identical twins,

and oh what a suprise we have the rarest ones!

oh wow u may think but i dont know of its a good thing as these are the twins with highest risk of complications as they share a placenta and share the amniotic sac :cry:

i am worried to death now and im now lookin at TTTS again wich i have looked at a million times.. so glad they can try an help you if you develop it :(

hun, google is evil :( i know its hard but dont look at google. why not go and discuss your worrys with a doctor as he/she will be able to tell you the real facts and put your mind at risk.

hun, google is evil :( i know its hard but dont look at google. why not go and discuss your worrys with a doctor as he/she will be able to tell you the real facts and put your mind at risk.

aww ano i wish i didnt know how to use google lol, erm my midwife mentioned a few things about it on my 1st antinatal but she seems quick to dismiss the matter ill ask on monday when i go xxx

i agree...google is evil but the problem is that we always pick on the worst case scenario...i'm sure there's loadsa positive sites about identical twins. Try not to worry and like Jemma said go and speak to your GP or midwife. x

babe only 1.5% of people get pregnant with twins. ur having a real miracle by getting pregnant with twins and u have got through the first 12 weeks so these babies r meant to be. enjoy it... :)

babe only 1.5% of people get pregnant with twins. ur having a real miracle by getting pregnant with twins and u have got through the first 12 weeks so these babies r meant to be. enjoy it... :)

lol im sorry i bet ur all sick of my silly threads i jst wanted a baby so mch and worry too mch.. blame my mum for that lol x

hun having twins is a very wonderful , but very nervous time. my advice is try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy and dont go looking for trouble you will only upset yourself and put more strain on yourself and believe me you have all you can deal with.
:hug:

Aww hun try not to worry.......and were not sick of your threads, were all here for each other hun xxxxx

dont be silly. U have two of them in there to worry about :) I do think though the more u can read up about complications the more u will worry and thats not good for ur babies. Lol u r prob like me worry about the fact ur worrying :) Never sick of ur threads, u girls are helping me too, I love talking about our babbas.

Google is indeed evil. Really try not to worry and as your mum and OH says, STAY AWAY FROM GOOGLE!!!

I think we all do it from time to time and then come up with horror stories and start stressing about things we dont even need to concern ourselves with - not good for the baby / babies! ;)

As others have said here, identical twins are truly a miracle and getting past the 12 weeks is GREAT!!!! :cloud9:

Try not to stress and block Google ;) :D

:hug: xxx

The girls are right hun, having twins is short of a miracle you are past the 12wk mark now. if you are worried,concerned speak to the professionals who know your history and you, your midwife is your best bet, she will reassure you I am sure. When I found out i was pregnant I worried myself silly after reading all these horror stories and statistics online especially google search its lethal and so soul destroying. I don't read anything like that now I keep away, if i am concerned I will speak to my MW or Aunt who is a MW too and my sisters, mum or people like you guys who have or going through the same experiences. Ban yourself from looking at these stories its not good for you or ur twins!! Promise me !!!

i amm putting a definate ban on google from now on its EVIL lol thanks ladies xxx

I know it's hard not to think of the what if's, but try not to think that these things might happen to you and tell OH to ban you from google xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->