Stupid Me Stupid OH

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I should just blame OH!!

Last month I totally *avoided* before O day & a little afterwards & was quite proud of myself lol With moving it seemed the best option just incase. Couldn't be doing with my head being mashed. Of course we should have moved by now & my new cycle would have started after we moved but we still here (til tomorrow anyway). I tested Monday & yesterday both quite faint & mentioned to Imi ... tbh put it down as evap & said to self I wouldn't test again! YER it is me your talking about so tested this morning & it was stronger.

Layla told me her tests were same & tested in afternoon which was darker for her strangely so I tested Laylas way.

Tested > set test on bath > got in bath > as soon as I'd got in bath it's clearly pink positive.

I know some of the girls, newer members may not be up on our situation so please don't say congrats :cry:

Now I have it in my head do I leave it like that or buy a Tesco test? Maybe it's best to leave it how it is. I'm due on Saturday - Never seems to fail arrival regardless of positive or not even if it is a couple of days later than AFs date to appear.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :hissy:

Aww hun what a head mash for you:hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I really dunno what to say hun.
xxx

dont know what to say chick but hopefully its the start of many great things comming your way

just want to wish you all the very best of luck and hope the move goes really well for you both
xxxxxx

Aww hun :hugs: :hugs:

I read through your ttc journal the other night so kinda up to speed. Just really gonna keep everything crossed for you, I hope this is it for you.

:hugs: :hugs:

Ohhhh hun sorry i only just come online ...

You totally don't need this right now, but maybe this time will be different? But like you say you know better than anyone.
Here for you if you need a rant babe ... just wish there was something more i could do to make it all ok!

:hugs: You know where i am if you need me, just hollar! :hugs:
xxx

P.s try to keep your chin up! .... Or i'll come visit lol
xxx

Aww hun :hugs: :hugs:

I read through your ttc journal the other night so kinda up to speed. Just really gonna keep everything crossed for you, I hope this is it for you.

:hugs: :hugs:
crikey how long did that take you lol :hugs:

Defo don't need it Imi so I'm not gonna let it put a damp patch on our move.

i went to Tesco (I was going anyway) & I didn't pick any up so I'm happy with that decision.

I might retest with these ones in morning though.

i did order some CB thought they would arrive today but didn't. Tbh had nout in mind just ordered coz it was 2 for half the price as shops. Even if they do come moro I don't think I'll bother with them.

dont know what to say chick but hopefully its the start of many great things comming your way

just want to wish you all the very best of luck and hope the move goes really well for you both
xxxxxx
I couldnt agree more. :hugs: Hope to catch you for a few tonight.:hugs:

finger and toes cross for u hun new start i hope its BFP for U to stay !!!

crikey how long did that take you lol :hugs:

Umm .. a little while :blush:

I have been going back reading older posts n stuff so that i know people a little better. Makes it easier to understand things that you are talking about. Really pulled on my heart strings though wobbs. :hugs:

All the very best to you wobbs, can only imagine how you must be feeling right now. Am keeping everything crossed for you hun, and praying that everything turns out ok xx

Just to let you know I'm thinking about you xxxx

Wobbles I only just saw this :friends:

It must be so hard for you but I think you're doing the right thing concentrating on the move and see what saturday brings, try not to go mad doing test after test. You know your own body and you'll just drive yourself crazy.
I really hope and pray this is it for you and sending you bucket loads of *sticky glue*

Charm X

i relly hope this is it 4 u!!! at least u have teh move 2 take ur mind off things!!! :D

Aw Wobbles :hugs:

Will be thinking about you the next few days. Let's hope this time a miracle happens.

H

xx

Really hope this time its sticky. Keeping everything crossed for you.:hugs:

Well I tested again & its defo a positive no doubt about no niggly "is it evap" defo is positive :(

Its just not exciting in our house anymore ... its just "oh" :cry:

Nice timing.

I blame OH for abusing me the naughty fucker :trouble:

LMFAO!!!

Like you needing any pursuading lmfao! ....

Awwww babes *huggles*
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"