Stupid Nursing/Support Bra's!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by polo_princess, Oct 25, 2008.

1. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Is is just me or does anyone else think they make your boobies look a funny shape? :rofl:

Went out to get some today and tried all of 3 i could find in my size on .. and HATED the way they made my boobies look, like a dodgey shape lol. It was Comfort vs Looks today and looks won im afraid :rofl:

Pain in the butt!!

2. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

You mean pointy boobies... pointing towards your armpits :rofl:

3. XKatX

XKatX Well-Known Member

Weird!! I know they look really funny! I have to admit that I haven't tried mine on with clothes yet, so don't know how they're gonna look! I'm going for comfort I'm afraid - they're gonna be bad enough as it is!!!!!

4. polo_princess

Pointy is one word :rofl:

5. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

My mam has a pointy bra and she thinks its class. She's puts it on for special occasions, baring in mind shes a size 24-26 and has ginormous boobies

6. babezone

babezone Well-Known Member

i find that they look awfull too lol...so i kinda cheat and buy a bra i need and jus make a lil slot and take the wires out lol

7. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

:rofl: :rofl: Comfort won with me--sports bras all the way in third tri :rofl:

8. princessellie

princessellie Pregnant with #3

ooh im alright still, my boobies are still only b/c so am wearing one of those littel croppy top things, all the support and none of the pointiness hehe

i still sometimes wear my wonderbras too :blush: i just took the paddy bits out cos my boobs have grown and put a bra extender on the back hehe

xxx

9. Chel

Chel Well-Known Member

I'm in love with my maternity bras!

I resisted buying maternity bras for such a long time because pointed and saggy looking breasts just made me cringe and think that I'm way too young to committ myself to having such horrible looking breasts.

BUT I found maternity bras that fit exactly like my normal t-shirt bras, with an underwire and light padding, just with the little clicky things so I can pop my boobies out.

So happy!

10. bex

bex Our little princess

Have you tried mothercare? They do nursing bras that are like t shirt bras. They aren't fancy but make your boobs look normal.

11. polo_princess

Yeap i saw those yesterday but they dont do my size *sniffs* pretty much nowhere does a comfy, non pointy boob making bra in a 34FF/G/H that doesnt cost the earth lol.

All the 34" backs seem to be B/C/D cup and all the FF/G/H cups seem to be back sizes 38" upwards grrrr ... pleeease give us a happy medium!!

12. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

Try debenhams, they have a sale on atm they do every size under the sun

13. Incubator

Incubator Well-Known Member

Maternity and nursing bras suck! I hate the way they look too. And no one ever has my size in stock...damn being a 36H! Think you could make a fortune designing sexy maternity undies...

Sorry for the rant - had a meltdown in Bravissimo changing rooms the other day!

14. polo_princess

Im suprised a celeb mum hasnt come out with something like that already actually!!

15. Incubator

P.S Bravissimo is pretty good in that they order your size if they don't have it in the shop. Only problem for me was that the warehouse was out of stock too. Apparently there's not much call for the 'less popular' (as they put it!) sizes so they don't make that many...

x

16. Incubator

P.P.S The Emily B bra called Daisy in black is quite pretty, it's the nicest one I've found and I've done a whole lot of maternity bra research...

You can order in online.

Good luck.

17. Incubator

I'm surprised Jordan hasn't got a larger breasted maternity range!

18. Eoz

Eoz Mummy of 5! Eeek!

OO I aint got any this time round just hit matalan and got some bigger sizes.I think I need to though.I also go to Marks and Spencer as they have some pretty maternity/nursing bra's.Another tip is put a breast pad in your bra,rounds it off.Good luck in your non pointy quest xx

19. alice&bump

alice&bump mummy to katie

i gave up on looks at 10 weeks! having always been one for having my boobs well held up, i couldnt cope with the discomfort! i went from bein a 34D to a 36G by the time i was 10 weeks!! they look really horrible, but it was just so sore!! i've got the M&S ones, i couldnt find thm to fit in mothercare, but they're really pretty (the mothercare ones). my problem is my boobs start really far round like, on my sides if u get me rather than bein all at the front! i cant wait for lovely pretty bras again!

20. Luhweez

Luhweez Guest

My nursing bras always made my boobs look great and still do i think! well..when i have a top on anyways most unatrractive piece of undergarment otherwise. La senza do really good ones did you try there?