Stupid Nursing/Support Bra's!!

mothercare do a lightly padded none underwired nursing bra, all the shape of a normal bra, with the greatness of being able to feed baby. lol
i have 3

I hate mine !!

I really need to get another couple but carnt bear to go shopping for them !!

Yeap i saw those yesterday but they dont do my size *sniffs* pretty much nowhere does a comfy, non pointy boob making bra in a 34FF/G/H that doesnt cost the earth lol.

All the 34" backs seem to be B/C/D cup and all the FF/G/H cups seem to be back sizes 38" upwards grrrr ... pleeease give us a happy medium!!

Try debenhams, they have a sale on atm they do every size under the sun

i was gonna suggest the same place i got a lush nursing one from there in the gorgeous range. they fit the best from there. im also a bigger girl dd/e and they are good x

I've gave up caring. I wear the ugliest granny bras ever now LOL

I do feel sorry for you PP :( You seem to be having such a tough time with the old mammories :(

Oh + yeah, i got all mine from debenhams too :)

Oh PP, it's cos you have great big bazooka's......mine are too and when i put one of those terrible things on, mine looked like they were being weighed down by something etremely heavy and also poked out the sides so much i looked deformed!!!!

I can't wait to wear it!!! :rofl:

Hey PP, I am 100% certain it is impossible to get a nice shape with non-wired bras when boobs are of our sort of dimensions! They get all squashed up together and wide out the sides. Rubbish! But it is soooo much more comfortable at this late stage! As my boobs are sitting on my bump anyway I've given up worrying about how crap they look! lol

Oh dear I'm due to go get some this week (today if I can be bothered).

I'm going to go to mothercare and get measured properly, one of the books said to wait till 36 weeks to get an accurate measurement, although it said to get one that was on the last notch on the band as your chest will decrease afterwards (LO still hasn't dropped). But I don;t think my boobs have grown that much lately, and I'm worried I might have a growth spurt, so will get more the week after he's born.

On the subject of shape, I'm sure I saw some T-shirt nursing bras at mothercare, would they hold their shape better?

On the subject of shape, I'm sure I saw some T-shirt nursing bras at mothercare, would they hold their shape better?

I think it depends on your size. I'm an F right now and nothing will hold these puppies to shape!

with you girls.
we can put a man on the moon but we can't invent better friggin bras!

Everything feels and looks horrible to me. I'm 34D now and for some reason can't seem to ever find anything in that size that fits. If I find the size, the fit isn't right and I have measured repeatedly. I've given up. My boobs are literally in mother natures hands now - I just hope she is kind to them : (

with you girls.

Everything feels and looks horrible to me. I'm 34D now and for some reason can't seem to ever find anything in that size that fits. If I find the size, the fit isn't right and I have measured repeatedly. I've given up. My boobs are literally in mother natures hands now - I just hope she is kind to them : (

You should see if you can do something with a bra similar to your jeans lol

I'm seriously debating what Sam (Babezone) did and cutting the wire out of one and seeing what happens!!

with you girls.

You should see if you can do something with a bra similar to your jeans lol

I'm seriously debating what Sam (Babezone) did and cutting the wire out of one and seeing what happens!!

I don't think my sewing skills are up to something so sculpted and fiddly.

But I've cut the underwire out of bras before and it works ok on some and disaster on others - but if you make just a little hole you can ease the wire out and if it's no good you can poke the wire back in and stitch up the hole. heh heh

Im sorry to tell you, but all maternity bras will make you look like you have a mono-boob! :rofl:
But if its any help there are some nicer ones out there! Not sure what you have already tried, as you have a petite frame...you might like to try the Elle McPherson range...they are good and feel very comfy! (They didnt work too well on me as Im a medium-large frame with huge knockers :rofl: )

I have to go with the ugly granny type of bras! :cry: but thats ok no one sees them anyway! :lol:

I know that there is a nursing bra that is exactly like a t-shirt bra except without the wire! Quite comfy too! Both the Elle mcPherson range and the t-shirt bra type of range (hope that made sense!)...are wireless! but they hold you up quite nicely!
:blush: Hope you get that range over there! Over here they are about AUS $60 per bra...so not too sure what that would be in your money! If you dont get them, let me know and Im sure I can get one and post it over to see how you like it etc...:shy::winkwink:

Guys, I hate to stick the boot in, but although nursing bras look awful, remember that they support you in all the right places!! You are less likely to loose the shape in them if they are properly supported throughout. I have some that make me look awful, but I'm gonna wear them religiously if it gives me any chance of keeping a slight shape!!!

Ive been buying mine at M+S there quite good up in Newcastle

Guys, I hate to stick the boot in, but although nursing bras look awful, remember that they support you in all the right places!! You are less likely to loose the shape in them if they are properly supported throughout. I have some that make me look awful, but I'm gonna wear them religiously if it gives me any chance of keeping a slight shape!!!

I tried a support one on last night from when i had my boobies done, you know the ones that do up at the front rather than the back and OMG i had boobs under my chin and i couldnt breathe :rofl::rofl:

Think i'll just make do until i go on mat leave then once ive got some proper time i'll go on a good old hunt for a decent one

I also think this, i have really big boobies anyway so always have trouble with bra's/ bikinis etc....soooo annoying :hissy:

im really struggling with maternity/nursing bras. im normally a 38J so pretty big anyway, and now in 3rd tri they have significantly grown. i havent been able to find many available in shops to try on (i got some 40G from debenhams as that was the biggest they do. they are alright at the mo, although definately not a good fit). bravissimo have some in a bigger size so will have to fork out. anyone with any ideas where i could get one let me know!

yeah i hate them, the only place i got 2 nice ones are h&m xx

Back from my mothercare bra measuring ...

I was a 34B b4 bump since then I've been wearing 36B ... but apparently should have been 36D :blush: and after bump drops and milk kicks in they think I'll be ....

34E

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->