Stupid people

bubba4

Mummy to 5 girlies xxxx
Reaction score
:hissy:Ok I have 4 girls which I am very happy with and am fed up with people asking :hissy:
1st is it a boy ?? Then when I say I dont know they say I bet you would like a BOY grrrr

Why do people assume you wont one of the other sex it's obvious that if you have a girl or girls it would be nice to have a boy, but me and my hubby didn't conceive our baby hoping it would be a boy. If I was that bothered I would have found out the sex...

Sorry for RANT just fed up with ignorant people my new answer is It's a BABY, they look a bit shocked by it :rofl:

Argh i think it would be cool to have all of the same, i have 2 sisters and i think its awsome!! People always asume that if you have one you want the other.. its just ignorence.

ARGH!!! I don't know what goes through peoples mind sometimes. Some people really don't think before they open their trap. I would just reply with I would like a health happy baby and not worried about the sex.

My SIL said on Saturday can we have a boy please, I prefer them. I just replied with I'd prefer a healthy one, what do you think? Got no response.

x x

lol, some people are silly :(

My and my OH thought it would be nice to have a boy first, but we were by no means disapointed when told it was a girl! It doesn't matter to us what we end up with, we will love him/her just the same!

I've got a boy and am expecting a girl. Don't get me wrong we are overjoyed but we'd have been just as pleased if it was a boy. I was told i might miscarry so for us we are just so pleased that we have a healthy baby on the way. People keep saying how lucky we are to have one of each but i feel more lucky to have 1 child and another on the way.

I've got a boy and am expecting a girl and everybody's like "aww, that's nice, one of each". But to be honest, I would have been just as happy to be told I was having another boy. After 3 miscarriages I really couldn't care less. I think some people just say things sometimes because they think it's what you expect them to say. Yeah, it will be nice to have one of each, but it would have been equally as nice to 2 little boys. I just brush it off now, can't be bothered to explain myself all the time.

I totally understand where u coming from, iv got 3 boys and as soon as i started to let people know i was pregnant again the 1st thing they said was aww i bet u want a girl this time then. It is annoying cos at that time although i kept hoping for a girl, had it been another boy he would av been loved just as much, and just to add insult to injury when i told people i was avin a girl the comments i get now are, thats it then u dont need to av anymore.

i know how you feel. my partner has two girls from a previous relationship and when we told people we were having a girl they all said " all i bet he's dissapointed". he's not at all...just loves pink. xxx

A baby is a blessing no matter what bloody sex it is.Yes I would love a boy to round it of 2 of each and also so my OH has one of each.(2 from previous mariage)And i also would like a boy as I would like to use my late fathers name but either way I dont care.I love all my kids the same.Ok i want to sell them at times but they all special to me xx

Why do people assume you wont one of the other sex

What you should do next time someone says "ooh, with girls already I bet you want a boy" is say "yeah, we've got a deal with the hospital. If it's another girl, they're going to take it and SWAP IT WITH A BOY to make sure we get what we want! It's really nice of them to take our feelings into account, but don't tell anyone!"

That'll shut them up ;)

Yeah very strange isnt it. I think its silly that Jools Oliver lady has said to everyone that they really want a boy and to all the press too. If its a girl she will feel awful!

I know what you mean! I have a girl and a boy on the way and everyone was like "oh I bet you want a boy this time" and we were like "no we're not bothered, as long as it's healthy. Actually it'd be just as nice to have a another girl". Anyway now we know it's a boy we get "it's lovely you're having one of each. I know you really wanted another girl but a boy is lovely too" I'm like "hey???" I never said that, I was just saying about having another girl cos everyone was convinced we wanted a boy cos of already having a girl!!!! x

Why do people assume you wont one of the other sex

What you should do next time someone says "ooh, with girls already I bet you want a boy" is say "yeah, we've got a deal with the hospital. If it's another girl, they're going to take it and SWAP IT WITH A BOY to make sure we get what we want! It's really nice of them to take our feelings into account, but don't tell anyone!"

That'll shut them up ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

same issues here.. :hi:

I've got two boys and number 3 is now overdue.. This is my last baby due to medical issues and everyone is like awww what a shame.. no girls.. wtf??! I'm blessed that I've been able to have my children as it is.. people should be ashamed! :hissy:

I get the same four questions... in the same order, every... single... time...

"How long is it to go?"

"Do you know what you're having?"

"What is it?"

And "Is it your first baby?"

My problem is I have baby brain so badly, I'm usually so thrown my trying to work out the answer to the first question I forget the answer to the following three!!!

Oh! And two of my partners friends asked him if the baby was his!!! I dont think they meant anything by it, just, this baby wasn't entirely planned (he was planned, just a few years too early!!!) so they were just shocked.

Oh i hate the whole girl boy thing, my DH family seem to think they NEED to mention it everytime i see them insisting its a boy and calling the little one him all the time grrrrrrrr i am really not bothered what sex it is as long as its a healthy little bundle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"