stupid people

jemmie1994

Evie's Mummy <3
Reaction score
girl in my class asked me if im on a diet today cos apparently i look really small then starts going on about me starving my baby...i eat loads! :wacko: really annoys me when people who have no idea about pregnancy decide they can judge you on how big your bump is :growlmad:
anyone else had people making stupid comments?

:hugs:
Just ignore them hun!!
They have no idea

I got comments all the time from people.
When I first found out i went to school and a kid goes holy crap you got so big in one night, what are you pushing it out so people do know now.

Some people are stupid! I was tiny till like 25 weeks and at 30 i could still hide my bump!

I sometimes just hate people commenting "your bump is so small" or "your bump is big" if I havent asked or want their comments.. today I went to OHs house, THE FIRST thing i hear "ooo NOW its BIG!!" lol

I got this from my OH's mum, she was asking my OH whether I was eating properly as I am quite 'conscious of my figure' and my bump was 'smaller than most peoples' and was asking him to make sure I was eating properly. This was when I was around 25 weeks and had a neat little bump that was completely normal.. you're not supposed to be massive the minute you fall pregnant!

I moaned to my midwife about it and when she did my bump measurement she said 'well you can tell your boyfriend's mother that the baby is measuring spot-on!' :haha:

I'm quite small still (If I wear the right clothes I can hide my bump) and it really annoys me when I get the comments on my size. Being pregnant isn't an invitation for people to comment on your shape and size... you don't do it to non-pregnant people so why does it suddenly become okay to say things when someone's expecting a baby?? I'm sick of people saying things like 'Omg you don't look pregnant! You're way too small!' Not all women get those big huge round bumps and I know that there's plenty of other girls who stay quite little like me :growlmad: xx

Awww jem :hugs:
My step mum is always making snide remarks about my pregnancy, like she said i was starving my baby cos im so skinny :shrug: but i cant help if i cant put weight on and God knows i eat a lot :dohh:
Just ignore her babe, shes either jealous or just ignorant xx

I wish people would comment on how small my bump is..
I'm HUUGE:cry:
Everyday I hear
"Are you sure you're only 25 weeks?"
"Did you have an ultrasound yet, my guess is their are two or three in there."
"OMG, You look like you're going to explode."

I just want to smack some people!:cry:

My bump is still small too :growlmad: I'm getting so impatient, and it doesn't help when people say that I don't look 24 weeks along, and my belly's still tiny. My scheduling lady at my doctor's office didn't even believe me when she asked how far along I was. I'm already impatient, people! It's getting bigger, but not quite 24 weeks big (compared to a lot of people I know - I know every bump is different :) )

I've had smart comments about my belly too. only for me being big
ive had people say you're so huge, are u sure it's a girl.
and youre too big to be having a girl, it's definitely a boy, the scan person is wrong.
When im only measuring 34cm!

i think that getting harsh comments is not avoidable, but dont let them bother you :flow:

I always get the huge comments. How would they like it if I turned around and called them huge :dohh:

Im sorry hun, i know how you feel! :hugs: ignore them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->