Stupid provera..... Help!

a1b2c3

Reaction score
Hi all

I have been prescribed chlomid, this was October 3rd. And I have been waiting for af ever since! :(

So a few weeks ago was prescribed provera. 10mg for 7 days. I finished them 8 days ago..... Where is af?!

I have no symptoms. I had sore boobs a couple of days in from taking them but then that stopped. Then I had pink cm so thought it was time. The pink cm was 2 days ago. Anyways, that stopped! Yesterday, a string of brown. This morning...... Brownish cm. But not like a period. How much longer do I need to wait?! Why does my body hate me?

Has anyone else had this? Should I call my fs? I just want to take my chlomid :(

It can take up to two weeks after the last pill of Provera for your period to start. :hugs:

Really? Oh I was told 7 days. Maybe I an just being impatient. I guess I will have to wait another week. Thanks for replying and good luck to you. :)

It can take up to 2 weeks but it seem to be on the way

yep what the other girls said :)
usually takes me about 10 days after the pills to get my af :winkwink:

my nurse told me it could take 3 weeks after you finish your last pill, the first time for me i got AF the second dat after and then the next time was 2 weeks after. dont worry :hugs:

i'm working on 3 weeks now and still waiting. that i saw some brownish (tmi) on my panty liner..........but nothing since. doc is not very encouraging, tells me that i may be peri meno, cause the provera should have worked.

well just an update, now i am on CD107!!! went to have my lab work done today to check my hormone levels, can't wait for the results!

Hi, yes that happened to me, so they brought me in for a scan and he looked and by the thickness of my lining couldnt understand why I wasnt bleeding! So he done some blood tests and said my estrogen was way too low and it didnt look like af was on her way any time soon! He said that the scan and the bloods completely contradicted each other and he had never seen that before so he was baffled.

Anyway, long story short, he had me take another course of provera, this time a higher dose which then brought af BUT because I bled for so long, at my clomid scan on day 12 he said my lining was way too thin! cant win with my stupid body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->