stupid pushchairs

miss cakes

Reaction score
its driving me mad trying to find a decent pushchair that dosent cost a fortune i dont need a travel system i dont drive and i dont wanna spend too much because i know from experiance ill be bored of it n want a new one in a few months on the other hand i dont want one that looks crap lol i dont it to be cheap looking if you know what i mean any suggestions? x

Why don't you get a second hand one? All ours have been and if you're picky you can get wonderful ones in really good condition.

yeah im concidering a secondhand one as i know the rate i get through em lol x

The baby jogger city mini is ace but does not do rear facing. With my last child we purchaced a cheaper 1st pram and once they were sitting up spent more on a better one that would get used for longer. We got the hauck infinity with carry cot to start then baby jogger after

The baby jogger city mini is ace but does not do rear facing. With my last child we purchaced a cheaper 1st pram and once they were sitting up spent more on a better one that would get used for longer. We got the hauck infinity with carry cot to start then baby jogger after
thats what i want to do really im not being tight i just know its not worth spending a fortune for just a few months ill check out the hauck one ive heard it mentioned quite a few times x

i saw this the other day on kiddiecare.com and think it looks really nice and not a bad price either, (not many left ) https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...isplayA_859_10751_-1_18104_111443_10001_18101

Im on buggy no2 and my little one is only 6 weeks old lol!

Had a Graco first but hated it! When she was 3 weeks got a silver cross 3d and love it! im sure it wont be long and i will be looking for no3 lol!

Im on buggy no2 and my little one is only 6 weeks old lol!

Had a Graco first but hated it! When she was 3 weeks got a silver cross 3d and love it! im sure it wont be long and i will be looking for no3 lol!
lol! thats what ive always done so im not goin overboard this time my sisters the same she spent £600 on her first one and within weeks she wanted to change it

i saw this the other day on kiddiecare.com and think it looks really nice and not a bad price either, (not many left ) https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...isplayA_859_10751_-1_18104_111443_10001_18101

thanks kiddicare have some right bargains! x
actually that ones really nice especially at that price!

I'd also recommend 2nd hand. I've decided that I want something where baby can lie flat at 1st. My sister has passed on a M&P travel system (?Moove) but it's a buggy with a cat seat that clips in and no pram type element. I've now just bought a 2nd hand M&P Pliko Prammette off ebay for £70 and it's in great nick, having only been used for less than 3 months! :thumbup:
I'll either use it for a short time like the previous owners then stick it back on ebay or see if my sisters car seat clips on and, if it does, use it as my main buggy too until I change to something lighter weight after a year.

If you ke an eye out there's plenty of similar things on ebay for similar prices. (I'd previously won an auction for a Silver Cros 3d but, at £51, it hadn't met the reserve.)

id completely forgotten about ebay! ooh im gonna have a look x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"