Stupid Question to TTC Ladies

F

faolan5109

HOw do you know your cycle and such. I mean I know I concieved Lane around the first, since I was due May 1st. I cant figuer it out :haha:

Basically there your cycle goes

AF, pre ov, fertile upto 5 days before ov, OV, luetal phase, then back to AF again, unless your PG

Most LPs (luetal phases) are 12-16 days, and so you can assume that 12-20days before AF is due you are likely to be fertile, once you've worked out your cycle and know your body better you won't need to guestimate.

There are lots of ways of tracking your fertility, one of the easiest ways to monitor your fertility is your CM (cervical mucus) so from after AF you can check your CM, it can be anything from sticky to creamy to watery etc etc, the fertile stuff is normally EWCM (egg white CM) but can be watery.

Other things you can check but probably won't be necessary are CP(cervical position) BBT (basal body temperature) there's also ferning which I know nothing about, but anything else I've mentioned I can elaborate on, just shout.

People often notice other signs around ovulation, ovulation pains, sore boobs ETC ETC

How long is your cycle

Oh and Lane wouldnt have been concieved around the 1st, DD was concieved on the 18th October and due the 10th July ;) I know my dates were right

lol well my dr was wrong then, I know i was due on the May first. lol! And this gong to sound stupid but I have no idea, the birth control I was on kind of messed that up so I dont get a cycle or it is completely irregular. I am off it now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->