Stupid Question !

cybermum

MUM TO 2 BOYS.
Reaction score
Can you get contractions or rather pain on just one side of bump?Whole bump goes hard though.
Only because I am getting extremely sore stabbing pains on whole right side of bump every 15 mins average and really sore.

hmmm im not sure, be intresting 2 see what others say! could be possable fo rit 2 start out like that i guess as some people start out with jus back pain!

xx

Thanks hun xx
They still coming and going and now down in my groin too.
I will see if they carry on and take it from there.

good luck, hope it turns out 2 be the real deal for u hun

xx

LOL me too x
Hubby looks jumpy everytime I jump up or give a scream LOL

haha bless him!

its the jaggy sharp things iv got right this moment again, 2days the first iv had them but before it was inbetween my lady bits n bottom! but now there right up my bottom and there sooo sore, its like hes got a wee devil dagger in there, would love 2 kno wat it actually is :rofl:

xx

It could be hun, I hope this is the start for you, take care :hugs: XX

I had the stabbing pains the other night in my right side. They were really bad and coming rapidly 2-5 minutes apart. I also had back spasms at the same time.

I called the Labour & Delivery department at the hospital and they asked me these questions:
1) Has your water broke
2) Have you had your bloody show
3) Do you have a lot of pressure in your groin (need to push)

I explained that I was just shy of 35 weeks, and that I was a smoker (risk for preterm). That the pain had woken me up from my sound sleep. She then stated that it sounded like false labour. That I should drink 2 glasses of water and lay on my left side. If the pain does not stop after 1 hour, to proceed to the hospital to be further assessed.

Well... it stopped and I was able to go back to sleep.

Good luck hun.

Well it stopped being as painful about 3.00am so must have been a false one.
I did have pushing urges but no show or water going.
Still feel sick this morning and tender so its still wait and see :)

LO is teasing me,no fair! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"