Stupid Question

Amos2009

Reaction score
I know I am grasping at straws here, but....yesterday morning I had some spotting which I thought was the beginning of AF, but I have had nothing since then. Before I got pregnant, I never had spotting before my period- it just usually started with a flow and ended with a flow.
I had a D&C July 23 so this is to be my first AF. Is there ANY way this could be implantation bleeding? What is that normally like? Or is this most likely just due to an upcoming period?

Hi there -
I have absolutely no idea but just wanted to say hello and hang in there :flower:
I am sure someone else on here will be able to help.

I know I am grasping at straws here, but....yesterday morning I had some spotting which I thought was the beginning of AF, but I have had nothing since then. Before I got pregnant, I never had spotting before my period- it just usually started with a flow and ended with a flow.
I had a D&C July 23 so this is to be my first AF. Is there ANY way this could be implantation bleeding? What is that normally like? Or is this most likely just due to an upcoming period?

not a stupid question at all. i don't know much about d&c's. do you know if af is supposed to be off a bit afterwards? how many days past ov are you? too soon to tak a hpt? sorry i can't be of more help.
:dust:

I think it varies as far as AF being off after a D&C....some people jump right back in to their normal cycles, and others don't. IF this was implantation, would it show up on a HPT this soon? I have no idea when I ovulated unfortunately- I was waiting on a good first AF before I started tracking! I know it's probably just my messed up body, but a girl can dream right? :)

good luck! your time will come!

listen to your instincts. you'll know when to test.
:dust:

One more question....is implantation bleeding like spotting or is it heavier? Anyone who has had it, can you give me some idea?

i had it when i was preg with dd, i got mine around the time i was supposed to have af (i wasn't trying to get preg), so i just thought it was af, but it was all brown, so i just thought i was starting off very light...anyways that lasted for a day, and nothing else... so a week later, i tested and got a :bfp: it was enough blood for me to use a tampon, but had i known it WASN'T my period, i probably would have just used a panty liner...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->