• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Stupid question

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
It's may seem very basic to all of u and I think I know the answer but can never be too careful!

My doc has prescribed my provera and clomid due to my PCOS. partner is in perfect health! He's sent me a very detailed letter about how to take the medication and side effects I should be aware of, but hasn't told me when to expect to ovulate and when to BD.

I've been temping on fertility friend and I am taking clomid day 2-6. When will I ovulate?? At least then I know we have to be 'at it' every day n cover all bases!!

Thanks a lot xx

Clomid can delay ovulation in some women. I would just BD every 2nd day from CD10 nd that way u will always have swimmers waiting when u do O.
When I was on clomid I O'd CD18-19 but without I O on CD14

Ah that's handy to know then!! I think I'll just wait for this bleed to stop (only on CD4) and get to it! As my partner had brilliant swimmers is it ok we do it everyday?

Ah that's handy to know then!! I think I'll just wait for this bleed to stop (only on CD4) and get to it! As my partner had brilliant swimmers is it ok we do it everyday?

U can if u wish, the problem with everyday is the swimmers dnt have time to "regroup" but it's totally up to u guys wot ur BDing timing is.

I would start taking opk from CD10 and would also check the cerival mucus - as soon as you will see any changes in mucus or you will get positive OPK you should start do it every day. Otherwise I would do it every 2nd day. This is my strategy :) You can also try https://ovufriend.com - it will inform you when is your best time to start, then you will never miss it.... ;-)

usually you should do it every 2nd or 3rd day to let those swimmers regroup and plan. :p good luck! :)

Looks like I Od CD 10 this round...Id start opks earlier since you dunno what this drug is gonna have your body do.

FX

Well we have been BDing every day since CD9. My CM is very watery, not stretchy so dunno if this is good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"