stupid question

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by mumtobeoct10, Jun 6, 2011.

1. mumtobeoct10

mumtobeoct10 1st trimester

This is probably a completely stupid question

Can you get your huha waxed ....is there a certain wax u can only use and is there any " styles" you CANT get .... Like a Hollywood etc

2. Frecks

Frecks Well-Known Member

No you can get waxed, probably best method of hair removal in pregnancy although downstairs is more sensitive so might be more painful than usual :) xxx

3. ahcigar1

ahcigar1 Happy Mother of 1

I know lots of women who get waxed before right before they are due. I will never be part of that club though.

4. seoj

seoj Our family of four...

I read waxing is OK... just avoid too much waxing (i.e. taking it ALL off!)- lol- as there is extra blood flow down below and it can cause a bad reaction in certain areas :) But a bikini wax or something a tad more would be perfectly OK.

Personally- it sounds painful enough, but with extra blood flow I would not have the guts! haha. If it doesn't bother you though, go for it!

5. pcake

pcake Mummy to our pork chop!

I used to have a 'Hollywood' but have now grown it and have a little Brazilian cos i thought i might feel a bit exposed giving birth with nothing there at all!!! Apart from that i cant think of any reason at all against certain styles!!! Is a bit more painful though, as is eyebrow threading.