Stupid Questions from a Newbie

tankel

Super Mama
Reaction score
First a little about me and the DH. We have been NTNP for the last 3 years and I always hoped that we would conceive without having to think much about it...but that didn't happen. For the Last 3 months, we have been seriously TTC; and for the last two, I have been using OPTs in secret. The DH had an injury down-there about a decade ago and even since then, he experiences pain so we don't BD very much, so our timing has to be pretty spot on.

So now for the stupid questions, first are these OPT positive? The top one is from yesterday and the bottom is from today.
Also, if we BD today, and if the second OPK is positive, do we have any chance or is it already too late? Please help!

Attachments

• IMG_1812.jpg
    IMG_1812.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 9
Your picture may be sideways (happens a lot don't worry), so there's no too and bottom but right and left.

The one on the left is darker than the one on the right but I wouldn't call it a positive just yet, but almost. The test line has to be as dark as the control or even darker for it to be positive.
However it does depend on the time of the day you took your opk. Mid afternoon does usually gives better results. Some ladies do test twice a day when they know they are approaching their fertile window to make sure not to miss the lh surge. Ovulation can happen any time between 12-36 hours. That's what they say on the package.

Btw: the only stupid questions are the ones that are not asked
Good luck ttc.

Thanks, I knew it was sideways but I didn't know how to fix it :dohh:. I just took the one to the left, so maybe I'll take another one this evening. Do you think that we'll miss the egg if we bd tonight?

I think they are very close to being positive, I would test once more and if its still dark I would go ahead and BD. Good luck!

You could just bd tonight and to make sure also tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->