Stupid&Random? Am I Too Fat For These Clothes???

I HATE YOU!!!!! (only theoretically)
Please please please can i have your figure??? i wish i could be your size babe and be able to wear clothes like that!
I'd scare all the kids in the nursery if i did haha xx

I think it looks fine. If I was a stranger walking by really staring you down I guess I would think to myself you've got a bit of pudge on the belly, but I wouldn't think you're too big to be wearing that. You've got the same bit of pudge as me really although I'm really self conscious about it so I only wear loose fitting things or dresses outside.

ETA: Looking at the pictures again I noticed you've actually got nearly the exact same body shape as me :haha:

i love the fact you're standing on the bath
you must be a right short arse :rofl:

you look fine, honestly :thumbup:

You're seriously asking if you're fat? :dohh:

There's nothing wrong with your figure, stop fishing for compliments!!! lol If you feel self conscious, then perhaps wear a looser fitting top, otherwise just go for it xx

You look friggin gorgeous honey not fat at all! I'm like that too though I think I look like a beached whale when other ppl tell me I look like anything but. Enjoy the lovely clothes, they suit you fabby!

you look great and pink suits you :)

Agree with everyone else here. I'm amazed you even had to ask. You look great! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->