Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
aarrrhh..

stupid bloody AVENT bottles.

they keep leaking.

what am i doing wrong.
does anyone else have this problem

Yes, it's because it goes air tight, unscrew the top and put it back on x

yeah i do that,its just a pain when he is half way through his bottle and have to do it.

oohh and in the middle of the night

Yep this sometimes happens before i realise and Paige is soaked through!! Doh!!

It happens halfway through? I've never had that problem, usually just when I shake it after I've put it all together x

I've never had a problem with Avent bottles at all?! Been using them for 7 months x

toria it sometimes happen just after i put it together and when hes drinking it

It happens halfway through? I've never had that problem, usually just when I shake it after I've put it all together x

Yea I used to think it was faulty bottles, but do as others have said and unscrew and rescrew - that normally fixes the leaks.

my mum did advise me not to use the AVENT bottles as she found they leak so im going for tommee tippee instead

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe you should see if he will take a different brand if it's happening often?

yeh my bottles sometimes do that, but only when i shake them after making a bottle up so i just unscrew and rescrew and that sorts it out.

I had that same problem so i switched to tommee tippee and they never did it.

yep this happends to me 2!!! i find either if i unsrew it top then screw it bk on ormake sure ive pulled the teet rite the way through!x

My friend had this problem too. She spoke to Avent and they told her she was doing up the bottle too tight. She found that helped some of the time but they still leaked. She complained again and she's been able to return the lot and get her money back. Quite handy given that they're not on the bottle any more!

Mine did that a few times but it was because the nipple part was not pulled tight enough :)

rightim gonna make sure the teats are pulled through properly and dont do them too tight.

is it to do with the teat letting air through then(to reduce colic)

i like avent and so does joshua its just the leaking.

he gets stressy when i need to take it away from him to sort it out.

i do the bottles up tight coz i dont want the to leak,maybe doing it too tight

Yeah try not to do it too tight , when you make the bottle put ti to your ear and twist once you hear the air come out stop twisting it

i hate advent bottles, when i rang customer service to complain they told me loads of stuff, like not to do it too tight, to make sure the water has cooled before i put them in the bottle all type of things like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"