stupid stupid bottles

I used Avent bottles 13 years ago with my son and had the same problem then!

Guess what I won't be bothering with this time lol

It happens halfway through? I've never had that problem, usually just when I shake it after I've put it all together x

Yea I used to think it was faulty bottles, but do as others have said and unscrew and rescrew - that normally fixes the leaks.

It happens to me sometimes, but always when I'm shaking them, never halfway through a feed :confused: I do what Toria said and unscrew it and put it back together. Must say I don't appreciate getting hot water all over myself whilst making bottles though :lol:

i had the same problem with them too, but i found unscrewing and re doing them helped. however have really liked all the AVENT products. we switched to MAM's quite a while ago and i really like them too :)

It also happens to me while I'm shaking them.Like Toria said,remove the top and put it back.
But I don't use Avent bottles though,could be something with them? Because it doesn't happen when she's feeding? :shrug:

this happens sometimes but not often with me too dont do them too tight and make sure when putting the cap on you squash the teat properly so the milk doesnt leak through the teat when shaking it. i find there good otherwise.

I had this problem with avent nursers also....I just dont like avent bottles. I use breastflow bottles (because I breastfed until 3 weeks ago).

i had the same problem too, but what "toria" said, i just remove the top and screw it back tightly! It is annoying sometimes, especially at night when you half asleep and want to get the milk done before LO start crying for the whole UK! :D

well carlee would never take any bottle, however I was going to use avent bottles with the twins. After these reviews Im not sure.

well i tried it how some of you said, i havnt tightened them to tightly and they havnt leaked yet.

thanks and fingers crossed it stays like it

pull the teat up a little bit thats what i had to do with mine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"