• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Stupid stupid clearblue! gurrrrrr

Maidenet

Reaction score
Ok, so, after having 3 previous miscarriages you could say me and my partner are a little nervous this time round. WHY did I get a clearblue with conception indicator test!!!
If someone could make sence of this id be ever so grateful!

I tested on Thursday and also again on Friday and it said 1-2 weeks.... My LMP was on the 1st March (my periods are quiet irregular though) the last time we urmmmm.... had sex was about 3 weeks ago. So doesnt that mean the conception date should be 2-3 weeks? Not 1-2??

Oh, I think I know what you mean.
It's hard to help without having the box infront of me though...
If I remember rightly it's written on the back in a table.

I know they've mixed apples and pears in telling you (1) how many weeks since you conceived and (2) how many 'weeks pregnant' you are. Which of course varies by about 2 weeks.

I pretty much ignored the conception indicator, because it gives a wide window of opportunity, which is a very vague guide at best. I ovulated on day 11 of my cycle, so it read wrong for me anyhow.

With irregular periods (and no idea at what stage you normally ovulate?) then exact dates are going to be a bit fuzzy for you until they start measuring scans (I think).

Sorry I don't have anything firmer to suggest :/ I'm sure after 3 m/c the next few weeks will be a little daunting. Just look after eachother xxxx

They are notoriously unreliable when it comes to working out dates, so try not to worry too much and go from when you had fun!

It says the doctors would say 4 weeks.... which is about 1 week off....

They are pretty new tests hun and like the others said they get things wrong and are unreliable. I hope everything works out for you xxx

just add 2 weeks on top... if it says 1+ week its 3 2+ week its 4 and 3+ is 5

What? do you mean thats the date you would of concieved?

Just because even adding 2 weeks on is still a week off from my LMP... Just looked online at HCG charts, and they vary so much! So I dont see how these can be accurate at all! xx

Don't trust the conception indicator it's not reliable. Step away from the evil things they cause worry and stress when you least need it. :hugs: My friend did that and she worried had a scan and was put forward by two weeks as the baby was doing very very well!!!

if u think ur 3-4wk the test wud say 1-2wk cos its the date from conception they go buy, but like everyone says there defo shit ....... after a mmc myslef i "thought" this test wud be reassuring ... WRONG ! OH was saying "y buy them to tell u ur 2wk less from ur last period" dont know just wanted them, so the first one i did was 2-3wk , a wk later i did another expecting 3wk but it still said 2-3wk :? omg i was outa my head with worry, 2days later did another and it finally said 3wk, all that worry :?
dont do them hun there confusing , unreliable etc x

Tell me about it! There so stressful. They should be band, as im sure they no what it will do to woman! Its not fair :( xx I am trying so hard not to stress and I swear im poking my boobs like all day to make sure they still ache lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"