stupid stupid stupid me!!

bigbelly2

mommy of 2!
Reaction score
ok im havin a bad time of late, im in not so good mood, im so fat i think im gonna explode, have no money, oh has no job, hes lost a large amount of money through an investment, i have a flat i rent out and the tennent has left, i need a new boiler but cant afford it, am havin to pay the mtg on the flat and have for 4 2months now nearly 3, am majorly overdrawn....the list goes on and on and on literally...my luck never changes and now tonight whilst on my way to parents evening for my daughter i drive into the back of someone with my big 4x4 as they slammed their brakes on.. ive got to go through my insurance and the excess is £400!!!

its like wtf...GIVE ME A BREAK PLLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEE...

maddy is doin really well at school though on an up note

h x

aww hun sorry to hear things are not going good ..I usually have bad luck in many things money being a big part ..sometimes its good sometimes its not ..just try to keep your head up and be positive that things will get better

hugs xx

:hugs: Glad she's doing well at school. Hope things get better for you soon - everything always seems to happen at once doesn't it? :(

Was there much damage to the other car? x

Oh no, things always come at once!!

Hope it all works out soon! x

aww hun... really sounds like things are getting on top of you!! glad your LO is doing well at school!
Your new pic is gorge btw.. your children are beautiful! You have my number if you ever need a rant!! Even if you just want to text a long rant lol!! Im here :hugs:

everything always cums 2geva in the end hun...might not seem like it now, but it will :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->