stupid teens on chat shows

I think some off there girls need a reality check. One off my favourite ones was where this girl went on 5 times because she didn't know who the dad was at 17! They make me laugh .it's like yep i'm 17 i've slept with 900 men but it doesn't matter i was in foster care because mummy and daddy didn't want me. And lol at all off you i nearly wet myself laughing x

^^ look at your ticker!!

:happydance: :happydance:

SOOOOO CLOSE!!
CANT WAIT TIL YOU GIRLS START
POPPING THEM OUT :rofl:

:cloud9:

yup 12, she was nearly 13 when she had him, needless to say he was adopted out after a few months as they were both seen as unfit parents. The thing is both her dad and my mums OH went out and brought them condoms which makes it 10 times worse as for one they should of been keeping them apart and 2 they had the bloody protection to stop it.....

tis pretty discusting... apparently they were too small to use :/

drag her to the bloody doctors and get
an implant cant be too small then :nope:

if my 12 year old asked for contraception i'd
be mortified but i'd damn well get her something
i knew she'd be using rather than getting condoms

x​

woah 12!!! I have a 13 year old nephew and hes not allowed watch family guy because its too adult :| i couldnt imagine him coming home and saying he'd gotten someone pregnant omg like, he still laughs if someone says poo (then again so do i... :rofl:) I hate those shows! One time though i saw these two sisters who were like 15 and they were trying to get pregnant by sleeping around and had had like 8 miscarriages and were still trying and everyone was like your a slut to them.Basically they spent the show telling the two girls they were tramps and should be ashamed and whatnot but not doing the one thing they obviously needed which was sending them to a counsellor! I mean i wouldnt condone what they did but they were obviously in a lot of pain and everyone was too busy looking down there nose at them to actually listen and try to help them.I hate those shows, the ones that just sensationalise problems instead of trying to help the people who come to them seeking advice! Its sick how they manipulate people for entertainment

woah 12!!! I have a 13 year old nephew and hes not allowed watch family guy because its too adult :| i couldnt imagine him coming home and saying he'd gotten someone pregnant omg like, he still laughs if someone says poo (then again so do i... :rofl:) I hate those shows! One time though i saw these two sisters who were like 15 and they were trying to get pregnant by sleeping around and had had like 8 miscarriages and were still trying and everyone was like your a slut to them.Basically they spent the show telling the two girls they were tramps and should be ashamed and whatnot but not doing the one thing they obviously needed which was sending them to a counsellor! I mean i wouldnt condone what they did but they were obviously in a lot of pain and everyone was too busy looking down there nose at them to actually listen and try to help them.I hate those shows, the ones that just sensationalise problems instead of trying to help the people who come to them seeking advice! Its sick how they manipulate people for entertainment

yea i remember that one on maury with other teen girls trying to get pregnant, & there parents didn't really care!

well there was 2 teens on Jezza 2day and i was soooo mad at them they wernt moms but prostitutes.

i watched one last week
wer the girl slepted with both bros because there dad was well off and one of them HAD 2 be the father and she was expecting them to pay from the time she got pregnant up until now (6weeks), even though they didnt even no she had a baby until they got the letter to be on JK, She was a bluddy disgrace and she was ugly too! and u no wat it turned out the baby were non of theres. all i kept thinking was poor baby!

your kids grow how you teach them, teach them to be slags and theyll be just that!

OMG I seen this kinda thing on Maury the other day - I was like WTF!

Its a shame these idiots give young adults a bad name.

Maury cracks me up!
I am 150% sure he is the father of my child...then 10 potential dads later....:coffee: she still dont know who the father is..x

Maury is so dramatic. I never understand why after DNA test no17 they fling themselves to the floor and sob and scream when he says He is NOT the Father!!!!!

V xxxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I know!! It can hardly be the shock of the century can it? :dohh:

I watched an episode of Maury a few wek back, it was babies who were very obese. I mean they had a 5 month old eating anything in sight and the Mam waking her up in the night to give her food.

What really got me mad was the producers and babysitters in the back of the studio giving them ice cream and shite and then bringing them on stage wearing just a nappy so the who world could see how overweight they were:cry:

It was like shock tv and it was these poor kids who were the targets.

St Maury saying they need help but not actually offering them any.

One of the Mums thought it was normal to give her 6 month old McDonalds, and no-one told her any different.

V xxxx

I watched an episode of Maury a few wek back, it was babies who were very obese. I mean they had a 5 month old eating anything in sight and the Mam waking her up in the night to give her food.

What really got me mad was the producers and babysitters in the back of the studio giving them ice cream and shite and then bringing them on stage wearing just a nappy so the who world could see how overweight they were:cry:

One of the Mums thought it was normal to give her 6 month old McDonalds, and no-one told her any different.

V xxxx

Yeah I have seen this as well, I said to my fiance I cant stand it when they parade them on the stage in just a nappy its like a freak show, really disturbs me I have to turn it over! Poor babies, it gets me so angry when I hear what the parents are feeding a baby Pizza and all sorts! I saw a 2 year old on there with stretchmarks??!! xx

no offence to anyone thought, but americans seems to be worse, or maybe thats just how the shows make them look. But then again ive seen a few bad ones on jeremy kyle...

It's not offensive it seems to be very true here. My mom works at a hospital and she has seen teenage girls come in to deliver their babies and admit they've slept with dozens of guys, some they didn't even know so that hey could get pregnant and receive the welfare benefits from the government! It irritates me so much! Girls like that make us young mummys look really bad.

V xxxx

i saw it as well i was so disgusted i had to turn over
the thought of giving a baby maccy d's, chicken wings
and aload of shite makes me feel sick ...

those poor kids :cry:

i cant be annoyed by this kinda thing because personally i have better things to do with my time than watch that shit... no offense to anyone

I'm not a teen but the ones that bug me are the ones who say stuff like " I babysit so I know I can take care of my baby, my baby is only gonna wear Gap, or the ones who show the little pathetic pile of clothes, a few bottles and a couple toys and say I already got what my baby needs"

There teens are funny some times. I hate it when girls aged 18 had a baby and she had 8 dads! 8 she slept with in a two week space. Well her own mother wouldn't stick up for her? She would leave her 8 week old baby and it on msn and go pub and just leave the baby with anyone and everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->