• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

stupid teens on chat shows

I have to agree with the person that said US teens are worse. I honestly believe they are. There are 3 12 year olds pregnant in my old middle school now. I only know cause my friends little sister goes there and told her. I was in shock. Its because of things like that I will probably put my daughter on birth control once she starts her period. Or twelve whichever happens first. I was still thinking of barbies but unless I decide to home school her (which I am considering cause the schools in this area are horrible) she will be put on at 12. I will be completely open with her about sex and whatnot to. It will not be hidden and if she goes to public school she will go through there "parenting" class that is now offered as more of a deterent then an actual class. They have to bring home one of those fake baby dolls that cry and you have to figure out if they need to be changed fed to cold or just be held and played with. The best part is they tell you they set them on normal but they usually set it on babies with colic as when they set it on normal girls (and some guys) were saying it wasn't that hard. They also have to keep them for a full week now and they go to the *day care* during class but during lunch we had to go pick them up and take care of them again. It records abuse and neglect and the baby doesn't stop crying till you figure it out. They don't just give up and go to sleep so you can't do cry it out with them. I wish they did this sort of counseling in all schools. Course it could back fire to... And there as expensive as hell.

But I do think americans are worse. Have you guys ever checked out the most popular US baby forum? Most of them were under 20 when conceiving and they are horrible to one another. Its disgusting.

I wish they did this sort of counseling in all schools.

i agree!
i have only heard it done over here if you do a particular course at A level (age 16-18) by which point it would be too late for a lot of people :lol:
xx

I have to agree with the person that said US teens are worse. I honestly believe they are. There are 3 12 year olds pregnant in my old middle school now. I only know cause my friends little sister goes there and told her. I was in shock. Its because of things like that I will probably put my daughter on birth control once she starts her period. Or twelve whichever happens first. I was still thinking of barbies but unless I decide to home school her (which I am considering cause the schools in this area are horrible) she will be put on at 12. I will be completely open with her about sex and whatnot to. It will not be hidden and if she goes to public school she will go through there "parenting" class that is now offered as more of a deterent then an actual class. They have to bring home one of those fake baby dolls that cry and you have to figure out if they need to be changed fed to cold or just be held and played with. The best part is they tell you they set them on normal but they usually set it on babies with colic as when they set it on normal girls (and some guys) were saying it wasn't that hard. They also have to keep them for a full week now and they go to the *day care* during class but during lunch we had to go pick them up and take care of them again. It records abuse and neglect and the baby doesn't stop crying till you figure it out. They don't just give up and go to sleep so you can't do cry it out with them. I wish they did this sort of counseling in all schools. Course it could back fire to... And there as expensive as hell.

But I do think americans are worse. Have you guys ever checked out the most popular US baby forum? Most of them were under 20 when conceiving and they are horrible to one another. Its disgusting.

I think that they really should have those programs in all schools. At my school they have the class where you take home the babies that cry etc. but it's only offered to seniors, and I can guarantee that they're the only ones who need it.

Its is disgraceful to see these girls tbh they have no morals and expect everyone to say yes its ok we

We get a bad name from girls like that :growlmad:

Ive given aidan mc donalds though :blush: But I see that he has only had it a few times and its been a treat its in moderation when it is done every day or every weel then thats when it becomes a problem
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"