stupid temp charting

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by kmac625, Aug 30, 2009.

1. kmac625

kmac625 Mom to baby Clara

I'm getting incredibly frustrated with my temps this month. They have been all over the frickin' place!!! I tried to check my cp and cm too, but I keep forgetting to most days or I'm not sure what to put down (mostly with the cp). I thought I had o'd the other day but now my temp is down again...AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!! I guess we'll just keep bd'ing regularly which is fun and all, but I wanna know I've o'd. Ok, rant over now.

2. Megg33k

Megg33k Going with the flow!

Looked at your chart... it is a bit all over the place. Are you using a new thermometer? I'm sorry it's been so frustrating this month! Try to keep your head up! Maybe it'll clear up soon and be really obvious! :hugs:

3. kmac625

kmac625 Mom to baby Clara

Hey Megg. It's the same bbt thermometer I've been using for months. I'm trying to not care that my temps are all wacky and just keep bd'ing like usual and hope for the best, but I feel lost without a proper chart.

4. mlyn26

mlyn26 Mummy to Isaac & Jasmine

The batteries arent going are they? x

5. Megg33k

Megg33k Going with the flow!

It seems a bit bizarre that they'd go all wacky all sudden-like! Your chart looks like mine used to! I lovingly call it "M&Ms thrown at a chess board"... because it's like random little dots on a grid! LOL I'm hoping it all fleshes out clear as day ASAP! :hugs: Wishing I had more advice, but I've only been doing the temping for 3 days... the last time I tried was YEARS ago and it never worked... I was doing it very wrong! :(