stupid velcro- cloth nappy help.

PinkyPonk

Evie & Connies mummy <3
Reaction score
I have been using Bambino mios on Eve for weeks now and cannot fault them on absorbancy BUT the velcro keeps undoing and then leaving big gaps between her legs and making her leak :dohh:

any idea what other wraps would go well with bambino mio prefolds?
I have a popper one can't remember the make but its gorgeous and works really well but sadly shes growing out of it now :cry:

I found Bummis wraps worked well with Bambino Mio prefolds :)

As they're just prefolds, pretty much any wrap should work really. I would guess you're pad folding them (so just making an insert out of the prefold rather than fastening the insert round her in a nappy shape) so you'd just want to avoid really baggy wraps like the Wee Notions standard wrap. When pad folding/using inserts like that, I like wraps with either flaps to hold the insert in place like Flips do, or double gussets as they hold it in place better too. You could try a Thirsties Duo wrap - they have a double gusset and we have never had a leak with one! They have a bit of elastic at the front of the wrap too which holds everything nicely in place. They don't have flaps though. You can get poppers or velcro. Also have a look at Kawaii wraps on Funky Monkey Pants - they have a flap at the front to hold the insert in place, a nice range of colours, snaps or velcro and best of all, they're £5 each! But like I said, most wraps will do so just choose something you like the look of really.

ohh liking the found of funky monkey pants! :D

yeah I am pad folding btw, didn't know that was the name for them :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"