stupidest question ever

J

JJKCB

but what do ovulation and implantation cramps feel like?

I dont remember anything with my DS but I wasn't paying any attention back then, I have kidney problem and suffer constant infections and stones so have quite a high pain threshold and dont tend to feel AF cramps much (where as all my friends seem to be out of action for days)

I guess what I want to know is 'is it like a 'stitch'?' - you know when your walking and your side starts to hurt?

ive had that quite a few times in the last week and maybe im just being paranoid and its nothing but thought id ask

When I ovulated at times I can feel intense pinching on one side. AF cramps when I was younger used to be very intense where I would have to curl up in a ball or take a warm bath, now that I'm in my late 20's they are very mild. I never notice anything on my sides, that sounds like something else.

It varies for everyone. I get them intense, like real tight cramping. I get back ache when I'm about to ovulate too, all feels very deep seated and there's no getting rid until it goes on its own.

Btw there's no such thing as a stupid question, we all have different levels of understanding about different things and thats why we have a forum so never be afraid to ask xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->