• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

stupidly depressed for stupid reason

I

iwannababe

Well I think I have a mental problem....Im a negative person anyways and have had a he's time believing everything is going to be OK But so far it is...Well I have. A boy already and I know I really want a girl next....I'm not going to pretend... But I'll love boy or girl equally I know But I'll be disappointed for a day or two when I find out....anyways today one of my best friends found out she. Having a girl...and I got very upset in private. Feel like I have no chance now as theres no way we will both have girls ..odds are against it....all my other friends have a girl second too...so I'm just not gonna get her as all of us boy girl is impossible... I'm so fed up really feel like I hate life...I don't know Why....now I'm worried the negative thoughT's are going to cause the boy inside me to miscarry which of course i don't want that I want him....I think Maybe I need medical help or something
...I'm obviously completely mad...How can the fact that someone's having a girl ruin my pregnancy so much...I'm stupid...Sorry for ramble.. I can't express these ridiculous feelings to anyone else as they would think I'm an idiot... Oh Well.I should be grateful for my baby growing and I am.bad day is all

First of all, you're not stupid so get that out of your head. Everyone is having a lot of hormones going through their body right now. I want girls too. I have 3 nieces so I wonder the chances I will have a girl? I'm having twins, and joked with hubby that just my luck they'd both be boys. I will love them just as much, just like you it will take me a few days to adjust to that fact if that's what happens. Right now, I'm just looking at it this as I want two healthy babies. My friend wanted a girl, and truly grieved when she realized she was having a boy- but now he's her shining glory :) If you need to talk to somebody, there is a Group here called gender disappointment. It's a locked group so you need permission to join, but talk to them. It is a real feeling, and nothing to be ashamed of :)

Wow thats so much That's so nice...I feel evil almost as a child is a blessing but can't shake this feeling.. when I see him I'll know he was ment to be mine.. I just know I won't have anymore kids as hubby is against having 3 so Ill never have that mother daughter bond and It's killing me...well....u get what ur givem.I love my four year old son more than life. I'd die for him.I know I'll feel the same for my next boy...I have a gender scan at 16 weeks But I know in my heart that I won't even need that scan lol! I'm even off to buy some baby boy stuff tomorrow to get my self in the spirit!

It's okay to feel that way, and I felt it with my son and we all know from having children that once they are here it doesn't matter what the sex is. All my friends had girls in my pregnancy and my cousin but I wouldn't have it any other way! I wanted a boy again, but everyone is throwing a girl in my face, so I'm feeling a lot of pressure this time around.

It's okay to feel that way, and I felt it with my son and we all know from having children that once they are here it doesn't matter what the sex is. All my friends had girls in my pregnancy and my cousin but I wouldn't have it any other way! I wanted a boy again, but everyone is throwing a girl in my face, so I'm feeling a lot of pressure this time around.

yeah i know what u mean about the pressure..im the last of my 3 sibblings to have a child as they all have two boys each adn i have one boy..so my parents really want a grandaughter! my friends are saying ooohhh its deffo a girl...which i hate as no one an possibly know and i feel when i tellt hem asll its aboy they will be uninterested as who cares about another boy right? im jut being silly! illbe fine tomorrw and then ill read this an dthink wtf was up with me yesterday..my best friend thinks im depressed and should see a doctor. i dotn thinks so it hink im just hormonal. thanks girls. i really hope i havent doen any damage to baby with all this negativeb thoughts..id nevr forgive my self

Hey lady don't worry at all were all full of crazy lately, I had a huge wobble yesterday and the day before!

As regards gender pressure... my sis has a 9 month old boy. All through her pregnancy she went on about hoping it's a boy so much, found out it was a boy and everyone delighted for her of course! Don't know why but she and my mom kept going on like having a girl was the worst case scenario and thankfully they now know it's a boy and how girls are soo difficult and all this crap.. She's thinking of having another baby next year and has started saying how she really really wants another boy for DS's sake.

She's already going on about my baby and saying hopefully I'll have a boy!! She wants to help me out by giving me her LO clothes and stuff I know but she keeps on saying that boys are nicer, they're easier, she prefers boys and blah blah blah!

A friend of my mom's has a daughter her age who had a baby boy 4months before my sis had her boy, this girl is now pregnant and about 4 months ahead of me and she's expecting a girl. Because of this my sister is CONVINCED that I will have a girl and was like "awh.. I bet it's a girl, oh no!" Now I'm not pissed (yet) but a bit taken aback really. don't know yet if I'll find out gender but God know's how they will react if it's a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"