*success here* 6 stone down (the easy way) and a little one on board

ScorpioLoz

Reaction score
Hello ladies & gents,

My name is Lorraine and I would like to share an amazing "diet" that enabled me to get a natural bfp!

I had been on the birth pill for 6 years until Dec 2011 when I decided to come off it and plan for a family. However, no periods came! This is expected for first 3 months or so, but not for a year!!
My GP referred me to have bloods and my partner to have semen analysis. His results came back fine, however mine showed a hormone imbalance especially the testosterone (the reason for excess hair and weight gain!) so my GP diagnosed me with PCOS.

She was so good that she referred me over to my local NHS fertility department. In March 2013, I took norethisterone to induce a bleed so I could have a HSG X-ray to check my tubes. All clear, not even any cysts!

This confused us all further to why I have no periods.

At that time I was nearly 21 stone at 6ft tall, so my BMI was a lot over what the NHS liked. I joined a gym and shed 2 stone by June 2013. I went 5 days a week for an hour each time. My body didn't change but the numbers on the scales did. My BMI came down to 35.4

I was prescribed clomid (6 rounds) and told to lose a bit more weight as the maximum is BMI 35.

The first month I did BBT charts, opks and stressed myself out. I was new to it all. I ovulated on CD 20 and af arrived on CD31... Amazing! But no bfp :-/

The second month I chilled out a bit, I'd got the hang of it all, I downloaded a hypnotherapy sleep app onto my phone and I got a bfp! Unfortunately at 5.5weeks I miscarried :-( it was so heartbreaking and I took time off work to deal with it. I then had to wait for my periods to return before taking clomid again. 6 weeks later still nothing and I was so down that I started being nasty to myself in the mirror telling myself how fat I was... Then realisation kicked in... It was my own fault! My weight had been hazardous to the baby (amongst other things).

I searched different diets, I didn't want to go to a club where everyone just claps. I wanted a one off payment where I do food to my style.

TERRI ANN 123 DIET PLAN changed my life!
I started it at end of October and the numbers and inches dropped then 2 weeks into December I had a natural period! I was estactic! Strange I know!
I ovulated too but not very strongly. It became a 47 day cycle and at the end of January I had another period!

Between oct and December I had lost 2.5 stone, from dec to march I lost a further 1.5 stone.

I use fertility friend, and the cycle from January was very confusing, it didn't show a strong ovulation but it did pinpoint a day, plus my opks were being stupid too. So I said I'm out for this cycle and waited for cd47 to roll round. My fertility department wanted me to restart clomid the next time af arrives.

I developed a cold all of sudden which is very unlike me, then I read somewhere that a sore throat and congested nose is a sign! At 11dpo I had the faintest bfp ever. I squinted, stood on the toilet closer to the light... Everything!
12dpo was still faint so I decided to leave it till when af actually due. 14dpo, a clear bfp! I was amazed...and worried! I didn't want the heartbreak of another miscarriage.

I am now 8 weeks pregnant, I have seen the heartbeat and had a couple of bleeding episodes (but it's something to do with harmless bleeding in the sac!?). My BMI is 28 and I am now maintaining my weight for the baby. I do have another 2 stone to go but I'm not fussed because I know I can have that off me in no time when the baby is born.

But I owe it all to losing weight so easily on the 123 diet plan. It's pretty cheap too for a booklet, the rest is up to you. They have an amazing help group on Facebook which is teeming with recipe ideas that even the non existent cook can do.

I've attached a photo of the stark difference in me.

Good luck and baby dust xxxx keep your fingers crossed that this one is a sticky too xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 48
I know this is an older post but I wanted to congratulate you on your amazing weight loss and I see from your ticker all is well with the pregnancy, fantastic!!!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->