*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

NO no NO!!! You're suppose to tell me to quit looking up that stuff because I cannot test until Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you really want to test dont u kytti????

Oh Kytti knock that crap off! lol I did that too last week. It told me to WAIT!

lol kytti....i know its hard but no no no........i bite my tongue saying that haha x

I refuse!!! I'm going to go grab a twig or something from the yard and pee on that!!! :wohoo:

hahahaha i can actually get a pic of some1 doing that.....i have actually peed in a cup and thought hmmm shall i then i look and think naaaa too diluted lmao then tip it and its too late then x

lol was gonna say what colour does a stick go? or do u get 2 lines?.....

and my head is starting 2 hurt again :( think its where im bunged up again 1 min i have to hold tissue under my nose cos its so runny the next i cant breath! lmao

Hey friends wanna hear my accent- maybe not to all of you but some. It's funny. It's the last thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/teenage-parenting/634456-accents-27.html#post11996796

HAHA Jemma you're so cute it's silly!!!!!!!!!!! I love that you call it "pop".. I call it "soda"!

I sound like a child haha...I know I think we are the only state that calls it pop lol

I thought it was cute. :) Ladies, I am STUFFED! Just ate steak, potatoes, and corn on the cob from the grill! Also a nice salad!! I need to go hibernate! :sleep:

Ugh me too....We just had a huge dinner! I am ready for bed.....@ 6:23pm lol

I hope to be in bed in 2 hours OR LESS!!!

oh ok good. For some reason, I thought someone told me that not many ppl call it pop

I know in the south when I lived there it was coke or soda. And I mean EVERYTHING was "coke". You'd order a Sprite and you'd have to ask for a coke, it was bizarre. It's a mid-west thing.

How are you feeling lady? Hanging in? The boobs any better?

Yeah, hangin in there! Boobs are ok right now. It's on and off with them? I am just relaxed and not so "uptight" anymore. Waiting to test on Wednesday. You?

Jemma, I think I caught your bug. I'm officially uptight and dying to test. LOL!!!

Ugh. No real symptoms and actually feel like the witch is going to get me soon. SO tired and MOODY (poor DH). But took a test anyway ... why ... I don't know! With FMU of course and it was a BFN. So I am kinda throwing in the towel this month, hoping the witch gets here, so that I can get on with next month. If I ovulate at a "normal" time, it would be on or around our 3rd wedding anniversary and that'd be so cool to make a baby on that day. And I really want a May baby. So we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->