*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

i just signed up with countdown to pregnancy lol....if this aint my month im hoping with all the advice next month it will be :) x

So I go on FB and ACCIDENTALLY click on photos when I really meant to click on MY photos....well when you click on photos you see everyone elses and guess what the FIRST thing I see it? A clearblue digi that says PREGNANT. Really? really? :( I have never seen a friend post a preg test on FB and when I don't needa see it, I see it. It's rubbing in my face.

oh i know the feeling.....must be something in the air....as several of my friends have a scan pic as there profile pic atm as they r going through it....but never seen any1 post a test.....but i think if i get a pregnant i will! lol just 2 see what people say....i so hope this is ur month too x

Oh no! So sorry, keep on thinking positive! Not gonna lie, think it's weird that they posted a pregnancy pict, but that's just my opinion. I don't have any picts of DD on facebook and I just prefer it that way!

I´m new as well and hoping the witch doesn´t come on august 4th! I found it odd that I´ve had some mild cramping and tuggling sensations in my abdomen for most of the day, with bloating. I´m very thirsty, gassy, my nose started running for no good reason last night, I´ve been sneezing a lot today.....I´ll be testing on the first and keeping my fingers crossed for us all! Hopefully this will be our month. Best of luck, ladies!

I´m new as well and hoping the witch doesn´t come on august 4th! I found it odd that I´ve had some mild cramping and tuggling sensations in my abdomen for most of the day, with bloating. I´m very thirsty, gassy, my nose started running for no good reason last night, I´ve been sneezing a lot today.....I´ll be testing on the first and keeping my fingers crossed for us all! Hopefully this will be our month. Best of luck, ladies!

Good luck MissMaya, fingers crossed for you too and hoping its gonna be our month also :) x

I lost all hope this morning thanks to stupid fertility friend. I added in a temp this morning on my chart and it pushed my ovulation date up a day.. we got no bd'ing in that day or the day after. I am 99.9% sure I'm out if FF is right.

i dont do temps so not sure how it all works really, i have an idea but no expert in it ....but i do know sperm can last for 4-5 days so even if u done it 2 days b4 ov then u still have a chance surely?? x

That's what I keep hearing zaney but I just don't think this is it this month. :( I think we should have gotten in at least one, if not two, more tries.

look at it this way.....u cant change it but u can hope....i got alot of symptoms right now...some are af 1s that i normally have but i have had few different ones i never have with normal af....and ya not out till ya get a af like i see alot saying haha....and i feel like im out the this month also as i been let down so many months but then a friend on here was same and she just got her bfn x

I posted this in my journal ladies but this is sooo stressful for me :(

Next month I am going back to NTNP. As much as I don't want to believe it, I do believe in "It will happen when you least expect it". The last 2 times I got prego were drunken times not trying at all. I think I need to go back to daily life, not track anything, and just have fun with it.

Not trying to be debbie downer here but I just can't do this. It's making me sad

^^ I told DH about this and he thinks I am "setting him up" :( :(

I don't think I am going to test. Just going to wait for AF

I am ready to jump out of my own body today. My emotions are running high I could just cry

I just got a visual of the whole jumping out of your body thing, a little scary! But I know how you feel. I have been extremely moody lately which is normal when AF is almost a week away. I'm pretty sure I'm out. This sucks. Maybe we're both wrong. I hope so. :(

I wish we were both wrong but I have too many AF symptoms. I have a problem with patience- I don't have any. When I want something, I want it now.

I have wanted a baby since my mc in 09.....I have doing pretty good till now

Hello Ladies! I followed a link left on another thread to do with expected AF. May I join you? Af is due 3rd/4th - I'm having to guess as my cycles haven't quite settled but I'm averaging out at 25days. I don't have many symptoms so I think it will be easier for me to avoid testing and just wait.xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->