*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Alright well, I hope I'm not having a chemical. :( Temps are still up but the line on my Internet cheap is still very faint. I used a FRER this morning and think I can see a faint line on that now starting to form but I can't be sure.

Greer im so sorry..thinking of u and ur family....will pray for u too xxxx

Andrea - have u got a pic...my fingers r so crossed for u! xxxx

Hey Andrea is it any darker than yesterday? Do you have a pic?

I threw the test out. It's extremely light, just like yesterday. You can barely make it out in person.

Hey Andrea - I would say wait till monday - if no af then see your doc and ask them to test.
Do you know when you OVed?

My super dark positive was on July 24th. I should be around 12 DPO.

You can erase my ticker for now from the main page since it is inaccurate. I will either update it when AF starts or if I eventually get a BFP.

Yeah I'm good thanks

Glad af has arrived now.

What cd are you on?

I'm CD5 today - just a little bit of spotting. Just took a looooong relaxing bath.

Here is something I found - read it somewhere. Perhaps the ladies waiting to O may find it helpful.

When trying to detect EWCM, which is very difficult for many of us, all you have to do is look in your underwear. Apparently regular CM is usually in a line on our underwear, where as fertile cm is usually in a circle! If I dont get my BFP this month which I'm pretty sure I wont lol then I'm going to put it to the test. Just thought all you ladies waiting to O might find this helpful!!

Hope all you ladies waiting out there get your BFP soon. :dust:

This may sounds gross, but I would like to see a picture of the difference. A circle?I don't understand

Haha, Tiff. Don't have a picture lol, just read it somewhere. Gonna test it if I don't get a BFP this cycle.

A circle means = the CM would be seen in a round shape on your panty i.e you're fertile. And if the CM is in a line shape hat is not fertile. Don't know not yet tried.

hmm....curious I am. I guess I have never seen a "circle" type mucus in my panties. Guess I will take a closer look this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->