*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Mine's due on the 3rd, but I hope she doesn't show!! x

Welcome ladies :)

I tested at 5dpo idk what I was expecting haha

Anyways, I am not testing again unless I miss af so I would test on 8/4

I've figured that, if I wait and test on the 4th then I'll get a fairly accurate test result - even if the witch was planning to arrive 5th or 6th... I'm ready for a fight this month - that witch is in for a whole world of pain!

I've figured that, if I wait and test on the 4th then I'll get a fairly accurate test result - even if the witch was planning to arrive 5th or 6th... I'm ready for a fight this month - that witch is in for a whole world of pain!

You made me laugh! thanks!!:haha:

I hope you win this battle! :gun:

Lets all win this battle!

:finger: AF!!! I am in one of those moods today

ugh ... don't ask me why ... but i couldn't resist the test that was staring at me all day. I unwrapped it this morning and took it this afternoon ... :bfn::dohh:

I'd been having weird "symptoms" that I don't even know if I can chalk up to symptoms!!! That dull cramping for about 4 days now (not so sharp anymore), CRAZY dreams, and now I have a dull metallic taste in my mouth. And, something I had WHILE I was pregnant with DD was seeing this silver/gray spots and dizziness. But it is WAY too early to test and well, I'm already convinced I'm out this month. So stupid to waste the test!

So, yes Jemma ... :finger: AF!!!

Oh gosh! I already feel myself getting sucked into the POAS way too early group! LOL! Look, girls... whatever I say or do.. please do not let me test before 8/3!

haha why do we torture ourselves? How rude of us! I am saying this...you are NOT out until the son of a bi*ch arrives!

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and AF due 08/03. My boyfriend and I have been NTNP, but I'm noticing some symptoms and making myself crazy! I'm trying to be patient and wait until my AF is late, but it's SO hard! :wacko: I don't know how you all do this so often! We're both 26 and more than ready for kids, so it's not a question of if but when. We figured we would kind of just "wait and see what happens", but now I find myself obsessing over every little thing! This wait is excruciating!! Help!?

Oh hun, we all understand. It's super hard. A LOT of us POAS (pee on a stick) way before we should just to torture ourselves haha

I POAS 5dpo and of course I got a BFN....not sure what I was expecting. We are all here to root each other on and hope for the BFP's!

Welcome and lots of baby dust for you! :dust:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm usually guilty of testing too early too, I think my patience right now is based more on circumstance than choice! My bf is military and I only see him on weekends, and promised I wouldn't POAS (hehe) unless he was here with me. So that means either this weekend, or I wait until next -- I think I'll be insane by that point!! I'm really optimistic, but trying not to get my hopes up! O:)

I would test this weekend if I were you but that's only because I couldn't wait till the following weekend!! My patience is out the window right now, I can't take it anymore

I know!!! I'm cursing my iPhone right now for making it so easy to track EVERYTHING - and cursing my friends who keep saying "hmm maybe you're preggo" every time I mention something that's off about me. Life would be so much easier sometimes without technology!! I probably will test this weekend, to at least kill off some of the anxiety! It's so nice to see SO many women going through the same things as me... makes me feel like much less of a basket case! :lol:

JBEAR ... right there with you!!! GOING CRAZY HERE!!!! At least we are in this together!

Ladies...my boobs hurt soooo bad. I didn't think they would since they are fake but I can feel the pain under the implant and its seriously so uncomfortable. All you ladies who have had sore bbs, just imagine something pushing on it all day long....that's how I feel and I can't sleep cause of it.

I better get a BFP after this otherwise I need to go to the dr. And get this checked out. I'm worried

Ladies...my boobs hurt soooo bad. I didn't think they would since they are fake but I can feel the pain under the implant and its seriously so uncomfortable. All you ladies who have had sore bbs, just imagine something pushing on it all day long....that's how I feel and I can't sleep cause of it.

I better get a BFP after this otherwise I need to go to the dr. And get this checked out. I'm worried

Fingers crossed its for pregnancy.....when r u testing? x

Oh no, will you test early???

I have zero sore boobs, one week til AF. I've lost hope for this month. :( FX for your Jemma.

I'm new to all of this, is it possible to have a lot of symptoms 10dpo? I keep telling myself I must just have a bug or something, because it's easier than being disappointed! Jemma, Fx for you!! This is your month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->