*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Greer! Oh how we miss you. Hope everything is going well :) Not sure when you were last here but Kytti is pregnant :)

Oh hun, keep your chin up. Why so many doubts? If you are reading google I will have to punish you. Google is not Andrea :) HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!!

Yeah, I kinda did some googling today. Can't say I found many success stories of super low hcg in week 4 and it turning out good. :(

Like I said, NO GOOGLING right now! I know it's hard not to but everyone is different. Your appt is this Wednesday right? What are the outcomes then you are reading on google?

Most everyone either had 1) an early m/c where it stopped developing around 4/5 weeks, which is where I am at right now... or 2) an ectopic pregnancy. If it's an ectopic someone will have to admit me somewhere because I will have a full blown panic attack. Bad news is they won't be able to tell me if it's ectopic until an ultrasound and my nurse said they really won't be able to see much in an u/s until my levels are at least 1,000. If my numbers are doubling the way they should I think I calculated I should be at least at 200 or more for the next blood test. I am sure not feeling it...... I really, truly I hope I am wrong though.

Oh hun, I will keep you in my prayers. I really don't have any bad feelings about this and I think you are wrong but what does my opinion matter? I wish there was something I could say or do to make your feelings go away but it's not possible. Just try to keep your stress level low so nothing bad happens.

xoxoxo Thinking of you

Oh Andrea, hang in there it will all work out. I just know you will have a pleasant surprise with your appt. keep smiling!!

Hello beautiful ladies. Just wanted to come and say hello to all. I miss you girls!!!! I hope everyone is hanging in there .... some should be ov'ing soon ... FX'd for all of you and I am always thinking of you ladies!

I missed this!! I hope all is well with you Greer! :hugs:

Can't wait for some more BFPs this month. I hope all of us get lucky this cycle and become bump buddies. :headspin:

Can't wait anymore - I'm freaking out already at the thought of waiting for 4 months to start TTC again. :dohh:

I really hope a bunch of us get BFP's at the same time too! Going through pregnancies together would be awesome :)

IDK what's wrong with me today but I seriously feel like I am going to jump out of my skin. SO PISSED for no reason!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Ladies here as well. So today was day 6 of having a NO for ovulations...Im getting pissy about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->