*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

So when you say day 6..what are you referring to? Day 6 of what?

Day 6 of peeing on a stupid strip lol and it telling me No not ovulating. I got an home ovulation kit its for 20 days. so day 6 out of 20 not ovulating

IDK what's wrong with me today but I seriously feel like I am going to jump out of my skin. SO PISSED for no reason!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm... my cure for crabbiness always involves wine, chocolate, sex, and sweat pants. Not necessarily in that order :p

Cheer up, buttercup! ~*~ :D

Sweat pants- CHECK

OK on the hunt for the others

LOL! If you can't get any :sex:, opt for a good movie, book, or some tv ;)

Also, how do you insert hyperlinks into text? (i.e. to link to threads in your sig?) I'm stumped! :shrug:

It CONFUSED the crap out of me sooo let me see if I can grab it from my sig and give it to you...or do you want something else? Like a journal?

No I'm not interesting enough for a journal hahaha... I just want to link to the threads :)

thread=683991] <-- first this (the #'s the thread # you want to use and you need to add a [ in the front)

*My Journey as a Young Mother*[/thread] <-- then insert what you want it to say

Holy crap that's complicated!! Hahaha thanks for the help!! :D

It is complicated haha thats why I just gave you the links, you can change the title if you want. Make sure you add the [ at the beginning though

I'm so not used to HTML anymore... I haven't dealt with the stuff since high school! :wacko:

I am kind of a computer nerd TBH so I can always figure things out

What sites are you guys using for your signatures?

I am kind of a computer nerd TBH so I can always figure things out

Haha the sad thing is that I work on computers allllll day long, but still have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to this stuff. I've never even been on a forum before this one!

This is my 2nd forum :) I am still a member of the other one but don't go on it nearly as much anymore

LOL I think DB signed me up for one so that I can watch episodes of True Blood online, but I've never used it because I got too confused :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->