*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

I didn't even know they had forums like that haha

my DH is obsessed with Sons of Anarchy

I feel crap today - argued with DH. I know he was joking but some of his jokes really annoy me. :wacko: Am I over reacting?

DB and I were a little crusty with each other last night and this morning too... Monday blues!!

DH and I have been arguing lately too...wtf is going on with our men?

We argued last night - the day we couldn't BD. And today too.

Haha we had sex even though we were arguing... nice that we could put stuff aside for that. I swear men have cycles too, and mine is PMS'ing (or their equivalent!)

THEY DO!!!!!! Ugh I so agree. I said this onetime...one here I think, and people disagreed with me. Psh w.e

THEY DO!!!!!! Ugh I so agree. I said this onetime...one here I think, and people disagreed with me. Psh w.e

No I totally agree! Because I see patterns in his moods that are SO similar to my cycles!

I don't know but I was at my mom's place the other night - and we decided that he would be picking me up in the afternoon. I called him to pick me up he wasn't picking up the phone - tried calling him for 2-3 hours also sent him text messages but no reply from him. He already told me he is going to take a nap and he would pick me up after he wake up. He didn't sleep the whole night the day before that night - as I told ya he is busy making his new websites.

Oh well - he woke up in the evening and I asked him when are you coming to pick me up. He said it's useless to pick you come now it's almost night and I'll pick you up in the morning tomorrow. That annoyed me to the bits and I didn't talk to him after that - I was planning to BD that night but he didn't pick me up. Today morning, we came to pick me up we BD a little and were talking while laying on each other's side. So he was just joking around and said something like he would f*ck another girl. I know he was trying to make me jealous and was joking - but It kinda annoyed me. Left on him and came back to my mom's - not talking to each other. I do not see any text message from him yet.

I don't know but I was at my mom's place the other night - and we decided that he would be picking me up in the afternoon. I called him to pick me up he wasn't picking up the phone - tried calling him for 2-3 hours also sent him text messages but no reply from him. He already told me he is going to take a nap and he would pick me up after he wake up. He didn't sleep the whole night the day before that night - as I told ya he is busy making his new websites.

Oh well - he woke up in the evening and I asked him when are you coming to pick me up. He said it's useless to pick you come now it's almost night and I'll pick you up in the morning tomorrow. That annoyed me to the bits and I didn't talk to him after that - I was planning to BD that night but he didn't pick me up. Today morning, we came to pick me up we BD a little and were talking while laying on each other's side. So he was just joking around and said something like he would f*ck another girl. I know he was trying to make me jealous and was joking - but It kinda annoyed me. Left on him and came back to my mom's - not talking to each other. I do not see any text message from him yet.

Definitely not overreacting!! I would be PISSED too!!

REALLY!?! You are NOT over reacting. I would be LIVID

Yup - even when I left of him. My MIL said he would drop you at your mom's place - but he denied. And I came here all by myself. I sometimes hate the way he acts - oh well. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->