Success stories after depo? please

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by branham22, Nov 15, 2011.

1. branham22

branham22 Well-Known Member

I went to the doctor this morning to discuss my cycles after coming off of the depo shot. I have been off depo for exactly 1 year now (I was on it from nov 2009 to nov 2010). I got my period period after coming off of it in may. That period lasted all month! I didn't have a period in june. And in july and august I had a normal period. It is now november and I haven't had a period since august.

Me and my husband have been TTC baby #2 since March and have never gotten our BFP.

I went to the doc this morning and she said she is going to run 4 or 5 tests and then refer me to an OBGYN.

So my question is, how long after your first doctors apointment. AND after u were off depo did you get your BFP? I'm really needing some hope I'm getting discouraged

2. jess1983

jess1983 Mother of 3

I got my last shot and got my BFP 6 mos later, so 3 mos after it would have worn out. I am sorry you are going through depo troubles. I willl keep my fingers crossed for you.:hugs::hugs::dust:

3. branham22

branham22 Well-Known Member

Thanks girl!