Success stories of later BFPs? Photos helps! (8/9DPO? Photo)

breakingdawn

Reaction score
So, I don't have a photo to share... yet. Unless I share my stark white :bfn: from earlier today (9DPO). With all of my pregnancies (including my miscarriage last month) I got a BFP at 8/9DPO. But I keep seeing all these posts about people who got negatives as late as 11DPO, then all of a sudden positive at 12DPO? I can't help but think, "Were these women just off on their O dates??" Why are mine always earlier but so many get theirs late?? The only late BFP I ever had was with my ectopic at 15DPO. Lost my right tube with that one. :cry:

So ANYWAY... for those who chart or OPK and know for almost sure.. did you get a successful late BFP? My chemical was very short and ended quickly at 5 weeks in August. I ovulated almost right on schedule again at CD14ish. Today is roughly 9DPO but there is a SLIM chance it could be 8DPO. I had two positive OPKs in August. One which was positive for sure and the other which was BLAZING.

I am okay with a BFN.. just wondering if I should save my tests and just wait for AF at this point. It took us 6 months to conceive in August which ended pretty abruptly. It was a bit of a bummer. But I am back in the game! :happydance:

Just to make my post forum appropriate, I included my :bfn: from earlier today. This was not FMU and again, most likely 9DPO but possible 8DPO.

Attachments

• 14359714_10210606568306230_505975709_o.jpg
    14359714_10210606568306230_505975709_o.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 13
With my dd I was tracking my bbt and cp/cm and used opks so I'm 98% sure when I Ov'd. I tested from 7dpo and had nada until 11dpo. I am also pretty positive she implanted at 6dpo so it took 5 days for the hcg to register. I too thought I was out because it seems as though everyone gets a bfp on here around 8 or 9 dpo.

Interesting! Thanks for sharing. :) Well I decided to wait until Wednesday to check again.. I would be about 11DPO then, in theory. I do not temp so it is a rough guess based on OPKs and symptoms.

I've been pregnant 6 times, and get my positives at 11dpo or later. I got my very first faint postive on 11dpo with my last baby, a very faint at 13dpo with my first daughter, and a positive as dark as the control line at 11dpo with my son. Obviously would have seen a positive earlier than 11dpo with him but didn't test before then. With my losses I had positives at 11dpo, 12dpo and at about 6 weeks pregnant but I didn't know I was pregnant so wasn't looking to test.

AF is not due until Friday or Saturday I think. Then again, not sure how my first real cycle will be after my m/c.

Im sort of in the sane shoes as you. I usually get early positives, with my latest being 10dpo. However, today, at 13 dpo I got a super faint line, so I'm not sure what to think, or it would even be viable if I am pregnant. :shrug:

I'm pregnant with my fourth and before i got my bfp i had trstwd practically every day from after ovulation and didnt get a bfp until the day i missed af and even that was super faint i origionally chucked it away. I find with those little test strips you have to let them dry a bit before getting a clear answer even when i knew i was pregnant after i confirmed it with a digi they were still super faint for a while for me x

Thanks ladies. I did go back and check this one a couple hours later and it was still pretty negative. I'm feeling a bit of my usual AF signs at this point so I really don't expect to see a positive tomorrow. But I'll check anyway. I should be close to 11DPO tomorrow..

I normally get my postives anywhere from 10dpo but also could be as late as 12dpo and I have 12 children my last two weren't planned so not sure probably around 12dpo I'm in a bit of a pickle at the moment as I wasn't planning anymore as have had a few losses around 11 weeks so assumed my body was getting to old lol but when ad didn't arrive yesterday I did a test to put my mind at rest a cgeapie and got a faint positive so went and got a frer and got a blatant line then today did a digital which confirms I am indeed pregnant,I know I only did the deed around days 8 to maybe 12 and we only did it twice and I only got a faint line on a cheapie yesterday so I could of been up to 15 dpo maybe so what I'm saying is there not great for early lines the frer was a clear as bell and pretty strong too I don't thi k your ever out until ad shows good luck ladies x

Here are my tests the two cheapies top from yesterday bottom today 3 together to yesterday morning middle yesterday afternoon bottom this afternoon frer yesterday afternoon digital this afternoon hope this helps you can see the difference in the strength of each test yet all done within 24 hours x

Attachments

• IMAG0523.jpg
    IMAG0523.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 38
Thanks for the visual! I haven't caved yet today but I'll probably test tomorrow. I'm having a decent amount of my usual AF cramps and back pain though. Implantation cramps always feel different to me. So I'm pretty sure I'm out. But regardless I'll remain cautiously optimistic! :)

With my son i didn't get my first positive until 10dpo, and it was sooooo faint that no one could tell if it was just the antibody strip (indent) or a positive. So, i'd say my first "true" bfp wasn't until 11dpo.

This time it was 8dpo. Both times i used the frer (5 days sooner, and i guess now 6 days sooner)

Tomorrow I should be 11DPO.... at the very least, 10. No way for me to know for sure because I do not temp but one of those is pretty accurate. I feel like there would be a hint of a line at least tomorrow if so. If I do not see anything, I will stop testing.

I know anything is possible but my rule of thumb has always been "if it's not there by 11dpo, it probably won't show." Especially on sensitive tests like the fr6ds. Obviously the lower the sensitivity, the later you can get that bfp. What test are you using?

Pretty sure I am out. BFN today and I should be about 11DPO. Boo! On to next month.

I've finally got some legitimate (though faint!) BFPs today, and I'm 15dpo. I've always gotten early BFPs in the past, so I'm waiting to see if it will be a chemical or not, but you're not necessarily "out" at 11 dpo. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->