Success story and hopefully joining you soon!

Halle71

Pregnant with number 2!
Reaction score
I'm back to the top again....
I started on B&B a couple of years ago at tcc (well, actually at the miscarriage section) worked my way down the forum through 1st, 2nd, 3rd tri to babyclub and now I'm venturing back up to the top and I'm delighted to see this new section.

I'm Halide, 39 and I got pregnant remarkably quickly (the first month that my OH was aware we were trying properly anyway!!) at 37 with Matilda who is now a year old. I am desperate for number two, not least because I know time is not on my side, but I have to wait until I get a job as I was made redundent the same week I got pregnant and now haven't worked for 18 months. So my plan is to get a job in September and start tcc in the new year.

Lots of my friends my age are having babies successfully and although a little impatient I am very positive about my chances next time and I want to spread lots of positive vibes to the ladies on this forum :happydance:

See you soon and good luck

Hiya Hun....

Good luck in finding a job and TTC in the New Year.
Your little girl is beautiful...:flower:

I wish you the best the best in finding a job and in getting a little playmate for your little one. She is adorable by the way!
:dust:

Matilda is so beautiful! (I love her name too!) Best of luck to you and I hope Matilda has a little brother or sister soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->