Successful pregnancy charts - Compare to your own!

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Firstly I would like to thank all the ladies that have allowed me to use their charts in making this thread. :thumbup:

Hi ladies, I'm a TTCer and am new to temping and all the stuff that goes with it!! lol

I've just started temping and I'm sure there are many of you who have started or who have been doing it a while, that would like to see more examples of successful charts to compare yours to, especially when you are in the TWW. I know everybody is different, but everyday, I'm wondering if mine is the 'norm' :haha:

I will be updating charts as and when I get them from the other thread I started asking for charts, but if you have some previous one's and you want to share them,then please give me the link and I can add it to the thread as an attachment.

Thank you all so much!! Hope you find it useful. :thumbup:

Please note-
As the max number of files you can add to any post is 5, you will find charts on...
Page 1- posts 1,3,7,8,9 & 10,
Page 2- posts 14,15 & 16 so scroll down to find more charts.:thumbup: thanks :wave:

Chart #1chart52253.jpg Chart #2chart52332.jpgChart #3preg chart 1.pngChart #4chart4.jpg
Chart #5BBT%20chart%20bfp.jpg

Very interesting! I wish I could temp successfully. I work night shift, 3 nights/week. So I could never pull off temping at the same time every day. FX'd that OPK's alone are enough!

Very interesting! I wish I could temp successfully. I work night shift, 3 nights/week. So I could never pull off temping at the same time every day. FX'd that OPK's alone are enough!

yer it is difficult to get the same time every day. My 2nd week into temping, I was on half term (i work in a school) so naturally I laid in. I messed up on my OPKs and missed my ovulation. My CM was giving me good signs around CD16 then FF said I'd Ovd on CD22 so :shrug: who knows. I've not had a good first month :dohh: xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------​
MORE CHARTS​

Chart #6chart.jpgChart #7308ead.jpg
Chart #84th nov 2.jpgChart #94th nov 3.jpg
Chart #102680af.jpg

I can never get exactly the same time. I set my alarm for the same time each day - even weekends when am not working. However sometimes I wake up half an hour earlier bursting to go the loo, so I temp before I go.

Oh thank god, it's normal for the temp to go up and down after ovulation, i thought i was doing something wrong:haha:

Didn't realise I could only get 5images in one post. :dohh: So these will be dotted throughout, i'll post aload of blank posts then fill them if/when I get some more xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
MORE CHARTS
:happydance:

Chart #114th nov.jpgChart #123033e5.jpgChart #137th nov.jpgChart #14new chart.png

Chart #15newchart2.jpg

:wave:

Chart #16newchart.jpgChart #17samirachart.jpg Chart #18301214.jpg
Chart #1931ba95.jpg Chart #20chartgraphmodulephpv.jpg

More charts

:dance:MY CHART!!:dance:
my chart!!.jpg
Chart #21
chart.jpg Chart #22 283e0d.jpg Chart #23 326d5c.jpg
Chart #24
1.jpg

More Charts!

Chart #25 2.jpg Chart #263.jpg Chart #27 32df81.jpg
Chart #28chartgraph_module_php.jpgChart #29abc.jpg

i did temping when ttc morgan and at the time i was impressed with it and didnt test early ( i think then i didnt know u cud :haha: im doing it again now,but i know when my temps dropped 13/14 dpo i know af coming and its dissapointing :cry:

Wow cool! Thanks!

Mine is almost similar to Image #4, well, the patterns.

:wave: awaiting more charts xx

Chart #30 2d2f16.jpgChart #3130f010.jpg
Chart #3233d601.jpg Chart #332c80f9.png Chart #3431b27a.jpg

Chart #35 35036b.jpgChart #36 35fef0.jpgChart #37 370399.jpg
Chart #382e8112.jpgChart #39chart.jpg

Hey ladies :wave:

I've added some more charts onto the first page in post #7 xx

Thank you! I've just started charting and am ok at taking my temp at roughly the samw time each day but so far my temps have been quite varied and I was wondering if it was ok. Loking at the charts you've put on here, my chart seems to be ok, yeay!

Thank you! I've just started charting and am ok at taking my temp at roughly the samw time each day but so far my temps have been quite varied and I was wondering if it was ok. Loking at the charts you've put on here, my chart seems to be ok, yeay!

Yay!! I'm glad they're of some help, I knew that as everybody's charts are so different it would be good to see them all in one place and somebody would find one that is similar to their own.

Good luck with your charting and :dust: to you xx

As you're TTC, drop in on my christmas thread, (see the link below) xx

:wave: hey ladies, I just wanted to update this so it can be seen. I've been on here afwe times over the past few days, comparing mine to the charts, its quite reassuring, I hope you'd agree xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->